The helplessness you feel

Sushi

Question

17 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Sushi said:

Is this the game's way of telling me I don't stand a chance?

Screenshot_2022-05-26-18-29-33-561_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

j3somtvj8ff81.png

It happens sometimes, too. I think it's because of the influence of Wi-Fi, or that the opponent doesn't attack because of lowering the rank, or that he thinks that he can afford to win as himself.

2 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

It happens sometimes, too. I think it's because of the influence of Wi-Fi, or that the opponent doesn't attack because of lowering the rank, or that he thinks that he can afford to win as himself.

Guess it is on the server side as I am totally sure my internet was perfectly fine.

As for the people who lower their rank to bully us newbies have a small pp.

2 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

No, he didn't want to bully you. You were probably rank 15 and got like 7 opponents with no energy in a row. And then you got an opponent with good stats. I think that's what happened because my alt is rank 13 and has way better stats than you:image.thumb.png.c04c439915ffa33e34964155f87f043f.png

The main issue is the bug i experienced bud.

As for the stats you clearly have almost maxed torso and maybe modules as well.

As for me mine are at lvl 1 and I don't even have 2 decent modules... maybe cuz i started 2 weeks ago....maybe.

1 minute ago, Sushi said:

As for me mine are at lvl 1 and I don't even have 2 decent modules... maybe cuz i started 2 weeks ago....maybe.

This account is 3 weeks old lol

Edited by AKITTENINABOWL (see edit history)

Just now, Sushi said:

I am rank12-10.

I was a mythical whole of the two mechas, and in the end, I lost to the tattered and lost 0-2. What I thought was, "Why do you have to play against me when you're Rank 11?"

2 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

I am rank12-10.

I was a mythical whole of the two mechas, and in the end, I lost to the tattered and lost 0-2. What I thought was, "Why do you have to play against me when you're Rank 11?"

It's probably cuz the match making is rigged is what I think.

Just now, Sushi said:

Well then you are clearly better than me at managing resources to their maximum potential.

Any tips for me senpai? 

1. Don't spend your tokens on premium boxes or premium packs. Spend them on offers. If you buy the premium packs in them seperately then it's already more expensive than the cost of the offer. And most offers give other stuff like fuel, clan coins, arena coins and relics.

2. Item factories are not as important as gold mines. Upgrade them last.

3. The first arena shop stuff you should buy are the damage buffs, the hp buff, the resistance buffs and the backfire decrease.

4. Watch the ads for extra arena coins. They are so worth it.

5. Watch as many token ads as possible. Be aware that there is a limit.

6. Make sure everything you have is legendary before you start mithycalizing. 

7. Spend your clan coins on premium packs.

8. Paints, color kits and perks are useless.

9. Don't build a 3rd mech until rank 7 or 8.

10. The best way to get epics is to produce very quick common items from the item factory and watch the ad for a rare or epic.

3 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

1. Don't spend your tokens on premium boxes or premium packs. Spend them on offers. If you buy the premium packs in them seperately then it's already more expensive than the cost of the offer. And most offers give other stuff like fuel, clan coins, arena coins and relics.

3. The first arena shop stuff you should buy are the damage buffs, the hp buff, the resistance buffs and the backfire decrease.

10. The best way to get epics is to produce very quick common items from the item factory and watch the ad for a rare or epic.

Nice report.

6 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

Loved it senpai 

My base was not activated when I made this account so I left it as it is for now....or should I enable it?

And wish I had known that I had to save those tokens....i spent it yesterday on packs and out of 4 boxes I only got 1 legendary and that was a rock recoiler than I already had upgraded as legend. (I felt so disappointed with me that i felt like deleting the game...my mood swings haha) 

I will follow these tips thanks a lot.

Edited by Sushi (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Sushi said:

Loved it senpai 

My base was activated when I made this account so I left it as it is for now....or should I enable it?

And wish I had known that I had to save those tokens....i spent it yesterday on packs and out of 4 boxes I only got 1 legendary and that was a rock recoiler than I already had upgraded as legend. (I felt so disappointed with me that i felt i deleting the game...my mood swings haha) 

I will follow these tips thanks a lot.

No problem. If you have a question you can contact me.

2 hours ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

This account is 3 weeks old lol

I been in rank 13-12 for atleast 4 months if not more, got 4 miths on my main 3 if wich are maxed, them bieng my torso (MPV) my legs(masive lava feet) and my side and top weapon.

My second mech us on its way to usefulness. I should probably make a post 4 help on that. Your mech us looking good tho