Jump to content
  • 1

Only 5 events


Mieszko581945
 Share

Question

Please say me: why admins deleted over half of events???

Before: gold and xp on campaning, gold and xp on arena, fuel regeneration, tickets, arena coins, offers for tokens/normal cash portals, quests, mech offers and a few more.

Now: campaning gold and xp, arena xp and coins, fuel regeneration, very rare offers and nothing more🤢

Why??? Super mechs was before much better, but now... its start being boring😥

Please stop deleting events✋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 minute ago, Ruben said:

i want new items 😐

We have enough items, other wise it's gonna become one of those games that has way to many items, there is such a thing as over content, too much is bad, the current amount is good enough, ithink balance changes are more needed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

hmm. now that you mentioned it, it's been a long time since the last gold portal.....

i don't it's getting deleted tho. just the admins don't have enough time to plan it out or put it into the game. 

No
In a few days there will have a mexican hat portal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, AftoKrator said:

hmm. now that you mentioned it, it's been a long time since the last gold portal.....

i don't it's getting deleted tho. just the admins don't have enough time to plan it out or put it into the game. 

I want you to put out a portal for a month.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 4/30/2022 at 12:48 PM, Yukiya18_JPN said:

I want you to put out a portal for a month.

 

there has not been a portal for like 1,5 months. They arent balancing either. They aernt doing what they promised us to do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 hours ago, Andypandy said:

there has not been a portal for like 1,5 months. They arent balancing either. They aernt doing what they promised us to do. 

alex is busy sending anime pics on discord

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...