2 question

Mossyvstone

Question

So the first one is

what should I upgrade

Screenshot_2022-04-24-02-07-44-924_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.bd548c9c9f2e8d4eb926a5fa871779c1.png

This one or

Screenshot_2022-04-24-02-08-44-355_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.1d977f22a2d1bb81504128aab8b112d1.png

This.....

Second question

IM gonna make a build with double frantic and single recoiler does it fine I'm at rank 12 rn so I guess it would work right?

that's the only build I can make rn I don't have any item that can become useful....

my plan is to replace my mhytical nightfall with frantic

so basically

present mech:

weapons: nightfall,frantic,recoiler

Planning mech:

weapon: 2 frantic,recoiler

What do you think?

Also it might take me a months to maxed another frantic cuz I'm lacking of legendary

Answer my 2 question pls

ASAP..

21 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Mossyvstone said:

So the first one is

what should I upgrade

Screenshot_2022-04-24-02-07-44-924_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.bd548c9c9f2e8d4eb926a5fa871779c1.png

This one or

Screenshot_2022-04-24-02-08-44-355_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.1d977f22a2d1bb81504128aab8b112d1.png

This.....

Second question

IM gonna make a build with double frantic and single recoiler does it fine I'm at rank 12 rn so I guess it would work right?

that's the only build I can make rn I don't have any item that can become useful....

so basically

present mech:

Planning mech:

What do you think?

Also it might take me a months to maxed another frantic cuz I'm lacking of legendary

Answer my 2 question pls

ASAP..

The drone is generally one of the most principal damage dealer on a build, i think you should myth the Tonto first but you should don't food leveled item like your level 40 nightfall or annihilation, that a waste of xp, it is better that you "create" legendary item by the upgrade with the epic item you have (so you upgrade a epic item to level 30 and you upgrade it to legendary for use it to your next myth, Warning ⚠️ all epic item may not reach legendary rank, be careful what item you decide to do this on. ). 

also use premium item is not very adviced to food it depends on what build you are building, i'll advice you to keep them for later, maybe one day they will serve you .

Well it's decent

And I don't care about what they say like I want double frantic so what's wrong I ain't LGBTQ but I like that's"gae weapon" also thanks for your answer I'll try to do it but let me get multiple legendary first I mean I already got mhytical nightfall and I never intended to make double physical build so if I ran out of patience I'll use those

Shockwave (I think I'm wrong)

Archimonde

Night fall

Beside I need night eagle for something if I ever get claw well I wish I get claw or just overload preventor

Thanks 👍

2 hours ago, pieb said:

why are you transforming something using a level 40 item

I don't need them

Anymore

Probably

1 hour ago, Corvus said:

Those three Phys weapons your using to myth are very good ones do not food them, just make some interceptors, Siths, and nightmares into legendary, double frantic is decent ig but its very hated on

Also do not use premiums as food unless you have a spare

What's the items u can upgrade much faster than anything?

I mean does interceptor faster than other to upgrade or just the same or maybe much longer?

2 hours ago, Electro said:

The drone is generally one of the most principal damage dealer on a build, i think you should myth the Tonto first but you should don't food leveled item like your level 40 nightfall or annihilation, that a waste of xp, it is better that you "create" legendary item by the upgrade with the epic item you have (so you upgrade a epic item to level 30 and you upgrade it to legendary for use it to your next myth, Warning ⚠️ all epic item may not reach legendary rank, be careful what item you decide to do this on. ). 

also use premium item is not very adviced to food it depends on what build you are building, i'll advice you to keep them for later, maybe one day they will serve you .

I'll probably make my drone better

Imma sacrifice my 1m+ gold to make my first mech better then next one is the heat mech but seriously thanks

I'll upgrade it maybe next week cuz i need legendary and I got no legend better upgrade epic 🤣

So I probably need to wait for a while.....

5 hours ago, BananaananaB said:

1. Do recoiler since it is for your “new build”

2. I guess you could do double frantic. But be warned because people think frantic means you have no skill. You will probably be bullied because of it. 

Thank you

Appreciate it

Also they said drones

Are better go get upgrade

Do u agree?

So this is what it supposed to looke likeScreenshot_2022-04-24-07-43-48-900_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.0342e698fb307773ff86fef47778e420.png

But the Platinum hook and teleport are just imitation of epic version of them

And the Regen and cooling are worse

And this is what it looks likeScreenshot_2022-04-24-07-45-16-850_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.061eb36debd066d96a0de0b52bfdf2a9.pngScreenshot_2022-04-24-07-45-20-912_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.ca7aedc271881c483f7661ef435fe847.png

Kinda SUS because my mech got More HP than the other one

But it's probably because of arena buff

I didn't turn the arena buff at the

"Planning mech"

I made up there

6 hours ago, Kaizen said:

I would prefer using protector on a dual frantic build since u will have troubles at range 5 , without night eagle/distance shredder/mighty cannon to get in tonto range and fire it , do recoiler 

Well I have one but I don't upgrade it since it's only epic(if I do I'm gonna waste my money on that thing and I instead want to maxed to legend my modules)

Also I don't want to use it since it got backfire .....

Don't be angry I'm not backfire hater

But I'm worry if I fight an physical too I'm focked up cuz i ain't got any res

And I got backfire that's bad

Also The last reason I don't use it is because I got teleport and hook also the triangle one that pushes you forward

Just wanna mention I already used that drone at my second account and it's kinda cool for physical vs physical...

Thanks 👍

Also do you mean selfish protector? Because that's what i mean what about you?

2 hours ago, Corvus said:

Yes the three c-m torsos and legs are the fastest to upgrade to legendary

Wow I never knew it thanks

I thought its one of most longest one

Also I probably not gonna upgrade that instead I'll try the other one that's already in epic tire so im not gonna waste some things

Thanks 👍

Edited by Mossyvstone
I forgot letters and used other items name (see edit history)

Dont upgrade your weapen

for upgrade mythical you need 5 LEGENDARY 0 level and newibe item

Dont upgrade with

20 hours ago, Mossyvstone said:

So the first one is

what should I upgrade

This one or

This.....

Second question

so basically

present mech:

Planning mech:

What do you think?

Answer my 2 question pls

ASAP..

dont upgrade With legendary level 40

Like everyone has said, don't do that upgrade with those items.  There are some good items there you will be able to use in some good builds.  Build yourself some legendaries from existing epics by upgrading them, and use those to upgrade.  If you have your base upgraded enough, farm power kits with it, if not farm OD6 or OD8 on campaign.  

I got almost 20

Common kits is that enough

I mean I just need to upgrade 3 other epic to legendary

So 15+ maxed uncommon power kits is enough?

I will probably make those almost 20 maxed uncommon power kits in a full week or more(7+ days)

But imma post here after a month my mech so maybe May 20 I will post here what it already look like but for now I'll try to upgrade drone

Also don't worry i won't used those

"Good items" for upgrade

I will only use my energy drone and archimonde cuz it's useless.....

Thanks 👍

finally got mythic drone

and

I don't have any epic left

Cuz I use it for upgrading epic to legendary so basically I used almost

18 epicScreenshot_2022-04-25-09-47-13-696_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.74d601dc2644ee48816a605fb40d99cc.png

So I upgrade my god mode torso

And feet also i don't Need those heat capacity cuz it's don't have cooling

And for me it's uselessScreenshot_2022-04-25-14-28-44-679_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.7207de171b480bd5b92cf66ff36377cd.pngnow next One would be another frantic

On 4/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, Mossyvstone said:

Well I have one but I don't upgrade it since it's only epic(if I do I'm gonna waste my money on that thing and I instead want to maxed to legend my modules)

Also I don't want to use it since it got backfire .....

Don't be angry I'm not backfire hater

But I'm worry if I fight an physical too I'm focked up cuz i ain't got any res

And I got backfire that's bad

Also The last reason I don't use it is because I got teleport and hook also the triangle one that pushes you forward

Just wanna mention I already used that drone at my second account and it's kinda cool for physical vs physical...

Thanks 👍

Also do you mean selfish protector? Because that's what i mean what about you?

Wow I never knew it thanks

I thought its one of most longest one

Also I probably not gonna upgrade that instead I'll try the other one that's already in epic tire so im not gonna waste some things

Thanks 👍

Its just there to do same range as frantic since it has inf range , and deals abit more dmg ,  not like tonto which have range

13 hours ago, Kaizen said:

Its just there to do same range as frantic since it has inf range , and deals abit more dmg ,  not like tonto which have range

I'm gonna do that when I reach high rank but now it's hard for me to use cuz having not enough HP and res also if I fight physical enemy I'm fuked up also Tonto got decent damage and almost every people always have 5- distance weapon so it's not that bad

On 4/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, Mossyvstone said:

I got almost 20

Common kits is that enough

I mean I just need to upgrade 3 other epic to legendary

So 15+ maxed uncommon power kits is enough?

I will probably make those almost 20 maxed uncommon power kits in a full week or more(7+ days)

But imma post here after a month my mech so maybe May 20 I will post here what it already look like but for now I'll try to upgrade drone

Also don't worry i won't used those

"Good items" for upgrade

I will only use my energy drone and archimonde cuz it's useless.....

Thanks 👍

finally got mythic drone

and

I don't have any epic left

Cuz I use it for upgrading epic to legendary so basically I used almost

18 epicScreenshot_2022-04-25-09-47-13-696_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.74d601dc2644ee48816a605fb40d99cc.png

So I upgrade my god mode torso

And feet also i don't Need those heat capacity cuz it's don't have cooling

And for me it's uselessScreenshot_2022-04-25-14-28-44-679_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.png.7207de171b480bd5b92cf66ff36377cd.pngnow next One would be another frantic

It's never good to burn Premiums unless you have a lot of repeats, that Shockwave is very useful for raids and Heat Storage too.

Actually some burned their premium and months later he regrets it, since not all of them were as bad as they seem.

Electrick010®

5 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

It's never good to burn Premiums unless you have a lot of repeats, that Shockwave is very useful for raids and Heat Storage too.

Actually some burned their premium and months later he regrets it, since not all of them were as bad as they seem.

Thanks but I will never use it Cuz i can just used Tonto(energy version)

And besides I already have 400+ heat cap in my two mech and I need cooling instead also I don't do that much raid but if I do I only get to days 5 by luck and lastly everytime I raid I always used 2 physical or 1 physical mech and 1 heat mech so Im sure I picked the correct thing to do also im saving up for 1k offer or more so I can just probably get that or get much better item

Honorable mention:

I don't upgrade that energy mech much

I'd rather get another heat weapon than getting a energy weapon

Also I'll probably just stop making double frantic and instead just maxed all of my weapon in my first mech then work on module then next is my heat mech 

The reason I will stop making double frantic is I'm lacking of gold and I can't take the remaining gold also I think nightfall is already good

So the one I will send here is the one without double frantic

🙂

On 4/24/2022 at 4:18 AM, Mossyvstone said:

So the first one is

what should I upgrade

This one or

This.....

Second question

so basically

present mech:

Planning mech:

What do you think?

Answer my 2 question pls

ASAP..

Rock recoiler