Jump to content

Things That Make You Go....Meh


Recommended Posts

Has the game become stagnant? I come on the game, look at the screen, and, quite often now, leave. We have had no new items, for quite some time now. No new News updates, for over 3 months. Anytime someone questions what is going on, well, Alex is busy, his staff is busy... Yes, Gato has improved Events, and Offers, but other than that, little is known about what is going on, with the game itself. Issues, such as " Saving Progress ", pauses in weapons firing, in Arena, and Campaign, Premium items, no longer so premium, as so many have them, long term players leaving.... I don't know, it almost seems this game is headed in the wrong direction again, or maybe I just need a break from it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

Has the game become stagnant? I come on the game, look at the screen, and, quite often now, leave. We have had no new items, for quite some time now. No new News updates, for over 3 months. Anytime someone questions what is going on, well, Alex is busy, his staff is busy... Yes, Gato has improved Events, and Offers, but other than that, little is known about what is going on, with the game itself. Issues, such as " Saving Progress ", pauses in weapons firing, in Arena, and Campaign, Premium items, no longer so premium, as so many have them, long term players leaving.... I don't know, it almost seems this game is headed in the wrong direction again, or maybe I just need a break from it.

I don't take any pleasure in playing this game, because its turned into something i dont recognize and I simply don't find enjoyment in.The game is so boring now that talking Bad is probably one of the only fun parts of this boring game. I wonder if they understand that the root of toxicity is the game. It's just not fun and it pisses people off.

I wish by some miracile tactisoft will shut down sm reloaded and go back to the old ways where rank 1 players where using rares.

the game isn't about having fun anymore...

I played Supermechs for more than 5 years, I loved playing the game for a long time.
I Also quit, because after the garbage update since 2017 and i lost my ACC.

I played this game alot and i was top player for a long time, Some legitimate grounds to review the game.

NOW The strategy is limited, The item gameplay design is horrible, The actual options you have in making a mech that isnt total garbage are insanely limited, The upgrading system is horrible and lets your item stronger with the same weight and just throws all concepts of basic balance out of the window.

in the Past, You have a Chance to get Mythical items from Common Boxes, Now You Can't get Mythical Items from Premium Boxes.

Most of this is just the game constantly inhibiting how good you can actually do. In any great competitive game , there are many ways for a great player to just woop some Bad ( players getting to top 10 with only 1 mythical because of their effective mech designs in old supermechs that was possible), But now, you don't really have those options. And because this game wants to make p2w players never fully satisfied to make more money. It's just gonna stay that way, Forever.

and Top clan Supermechs, Has absolutely nothing to do with real Supermechs, The top clan players pay alot of money, and because of that they are in games where they have enough items to feel like they are designing a mech, and not barely making a mech with the items they have. In real Supermechs you have a bunch of players who barely have a mech and a half, and really cant design anything better than what they have, with their current items.

At its best, Supermechs is just something to play in the background,

Most of the time this game is either: Too frustrating or monotonous

Most of the time people keep checking tabs out of the game (videos, memes, ...etc) and pay very little attention to the actual game, It just isn't engaging.

So i'm not enjoying the game, Nobody i know is enjoying it.

I think multiplayer games should reward the time and practice, You put into them, Instead of making 99% of the items you worked for useless.

I have nothing against you.

If somehow you have lost the moral ambiguity, intelligence, and patience to a game which company wants money (like all companies) then you should stop playing this game. Don't even bother to check it. It's a simple solution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

I don't take any pleasure in playing this game, because its turned into something i dont recognize and I simply don't find enjoyment in.The game is so boring now that talking Bad is probably one of the only fun parts of this boring game. I wonder if they understand that the root of toxicity is the game. It's just not fun and it pisses people off.

I wish by some miracile tactisoft will shut down sm reloaded and go back to the old ways where rank 1 players where using rares.

the game isn't about having fun anymore...

I played Supermechs for more than 5 years, I loved playing the game for a long time.
I Also quit, because after the garbage update since 2017 and i lost my ACC.

I played this game alot and i was top player for a long time, Some legitimate grounds to review the game.

NOW The strategy is limited, The item gameplay design is horrible, The actual options you have in making a mech that isnt total garbage are insanely limited, The upgrading system is horrible and lets your item stronger with the same weight and just throws all concepts of basic balance out of the window.

in the Past, You have a Chance to get Mythical items from Common Boxes, Now You Can't get Mythical Items from Premium Boxes.

Most of this is just the game constantly inhibiting how good you can actually do. In any great competitive game , there are many ways for a great player to just woop some Bad ( players getting to top 10 with only 1 mythical because of their effective mech designs in old supermechs that was possible), But now, you don't really have those options. And because this game wants to make p2w players never fully satisfied to make more money. It's just gonna stay that way, Forever.

and Top clan Supermechs, Has absolutely nothing to do with real Supermechs, The top clan players pay alot of money, and because of that they are in games where they have enough items to feel like they are designing a mech, and not barely making a mech with the items they have. In real Supermechs you have a bunch of players who barely have a mech and a half, and really cant design anything better than what they have, with their current items.

At its best, Supermechs is just something to play in the background,

Most of the time this game is either: Too frustrating or monotonous

Most of the time people keep checking tabs out of the game (videos, memes, ...etc) and pay very little attention to the actual game, It just isn't engaging.

So i'm not enjoying the game, Nobody i know is enjoying it.

I think multiplayer games should reward the time and practice, You put into them, Instead of making 99% of the items you worked for useless.

I have nothing against you.

If somehow you have lost the moral ambiguity, intelligence, and patience to a game which company wants money (like all companies) then you should stop playing this game. Don't even bother to check it. It's a simple solution.

I enjoy the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ur Hacking said:

I enjoy the game

the game isn't about having fun anymore, how you enjoying it ???

okay, Actually i enjoyed this Game when i start playing it since 2015

Now, it's Peace of garbage.

and also i regret paying Tokens in this Game.

it's Not even Worth it anymore.

i asked so many people about this Game and they said it's Broken since the update Launched.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

I don't take any pleasure in playing this game, because its turned into something i dont recognize and I simply don't find enjoyment in.The game is so boring now that talking Bad is probably one of the only fun parts of this boring game. I wonder if they understand that the root of toxicity is the game. It's just not fun and it pisses people off.

I wish by some miracile tactisoft will shut down sm reloaded and go back to the old ways where rank 1 players where using rares.

the game isn't about having fun anymore...

I played Supermechs for more than 5 years, I loved playing the game for a long time.
I Also quit, because after the garbage update since 2017 and i lost my ACC.

I played this game alot and i was top player for a long time, Some legitimate grounds to review the game.

NOW The strategy is limited, The item gameplay design is horrible, The actual options you have in making a mech that isnt total garbage are insanely limited, The upgrading system is horrible and lets your item stronger with the same weight and just throws all concepts of basic balance out of the window.

in the Past, You have a Chance to get Mythical items from Common Boxes, Now You Can't get Mythical Items from Premium Boxes.

Most of this is just the game constantly inhibiting how good you can actually do. In any great competitive game , there are many ways for a great player to just woop some Bad ( players getting to top 10 with only 1 mythical because of their effective mech designs in old supermechs that was possible), But now, you don't really have those options. And because this game wants to make p2w players never fully satisfied to make more money. It's just gonna stay that way, Forever.

and Top clan Supermechs, Has absolutely nothing to do with real Supermechs, The top clan players pay alot of money, and because of that they are in games where they have enough items to feel like they are designing a mech, and not barely making a mech with the items they have. In real Supermechs you have a bunch of players who barely have a mech and a half, and really cant design anything better than what they have, with their current items.

At its best, Supermechs is just something to play in the background,

Most of the time this game is either: Too frustrating or monotonous

Most of the time people keep checking tabs out of the game (videos, memes, ...etc) and pay very little attention to the actual game, It just isn't engaging.

So i'm not enjoying the game, Nobody i know is enjoying it.

I think multiplayer games should reward the time and practice, You put into them, Instead of making 99% of the items you worked for useless.

I have nothing against you.

If somehow you have lost the moral ambiguity, intelligence, and patience to a game which company wants money (like all companies) then you should stop playing this game. Don't even bother to check it. It's a simple solution.

 Also still enjoy the game, quit ranting on about how it used to be it's never returning to that either live with what it is now or stop playing all together

5 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

the game isn't about having fun anymore, how you enjoying it ???

okay, Actually i enjoyed this Game when i start playing it since 2015

Now, it's Peace of garbage.

and also i regret paying Tokens in this Game.

it's Not even Worth it anymore.

i asked so many people about this Game and they said it's Broken since the update Launched.

Also legacy wasn't as good as you paint it to be, as you said before if in r1 they where using rares then that means it was broken then, not now if you don't have fun with this game, go play another

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

the game isn't about having fun anymore, how you enjoying it ???

okay, Actually i enjoyed this Game when i start playing it since 2015

Now, it's Peace of garbage.

and also i regret paying Tokens in this Game.

it's Not even Worth it anymore.

i asked so many people about this Game and they said it's Broken since the update Launched.

ratio

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Corvus said:

 Also still enjoy the game, quit ranting on about how it used to be it's never returning to that either live with what it is now or stop playing all together

Also legacy wasn't as good as you paint it to be, as you said before if in r1 they where using rares then that means it was broken then, not now if you don't have fun with this game, go play another

i Don't mean to judge anyone to quit the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...