what do you think about my plan for build my mechs?

ZexKingz

I think that nightfall is better than blood weep, atleast it's more used, now with last resort Vulcan I've never seen any1 with more than one, ok only saying from what I've seen the top rankers do, im in rank 12, but stars look good, but I think you need atleast one top weapon, Spartan seems to be popular among Phys mechs, even frantic brute ( yeah you may not like it but you can't deny it's quite strong) and I'd say you need a push weapon like the recoiler, to keep them in range of your stronger weapon.  Like I said this is from what I've seen the top rankers do .

And also the back fire drones seem to be used alot with Spartan, or frantic, either the prem one or the e-m one, idon't remember their names lol

last resort vulcan is supposed to be a "last resort" . 

this means you shouldn't be having as many as you can fit and spamming them. 

have some major range gap issues since blood weep don't do much initial dmg. it's a stacking process, and by the time you stack it to the point where it actually does dmg, you're most likely already dead. 

hp is a little low. overweight is a problem since that takes away 135 hp. why do you need double tele, i got no idea. 

57 minutes ago, Corvus said:

And also the back fire drones seem to be used alot with Spartan, or frantic, either the prem one or the e-m one, idon't remember their names lol

the protectors / guardians. they're just for range purposes. dual spartan or dual frantic usually only have 1 recoiler and are often on claws so range abuse is a critical weakness. guardians / protectors can fix that range problem and provide good dmg too. which is why things like greedy or void isn't useful for basically anything. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

41 minutes ago, Corvus said:

I think that nightfall is better than blood weep, atleast it's more used, now with last resort Vulcan I've never seen any1 with more than one, ok only saying from what I've seen the top rankers do, im in rank 12, but stars look good, but I think you need atleast one top weapon, Spartan seems to be popular among Phys mechs, even frantic brute ( yeah you may not like it but you can't deny it's quite strong) and I'd say you need a push weapon like the recoiler, to keep them in range of your stronger weapon.  Like I said this is from what I've seen the top rankers do .

ok i will fix that

okay, what do you think about this?

7.PNG