Is flaming hammor good?

muffin

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, muffin said:

I am planning to make my hammer lengendary, the knockback is a little annoying but it is ok

Dfk u talking about the knockback is why it's used, so u can get the opponent into the range of Ur longer range weapons, it's good with corrupt light, savegery, desolation, any thing with 4 range. And it dies good dmg

2 hours ago, muffin said:

I am planning to make my hammer lengendary, the knockback is a little annoying but it is ok

The Flaming Hammer is used to lower the enemy's cooling, and to shut them down, if your mech does not intend to do this then I advise you to leave it at epic and find another suitable melee weapon for yourself.

Its either you abuse the range with shutting down the enemy and repulser them to corner and hit them with hammer , this is used in low ranks where people have low cooling which is annoying earlier a guy with 2 flaming hammer at divine killed my mech which had 250 cooling and 500 cap at rank 12 so ye , its a good weapon but only advisable on picked builds

1 hour ago, Corvus said:

Dfk u talking about the knockback is why it's used, so u can get the opponent into the range of Ur longer range weapons, it's good with corrupt light, savegery, desolation, any thing with 4 range. And it dies good dmg

I can go a far range heat mech with this as my pusher