Player Logic of Weaponization: Introduction

Hello, pilots.

It is I, the standard Whiteout of the forums, and I'm here to try out a new form of topic "series" that is centered around discussions about how players think when they're given a gun of any choice in the midst of a battle. Of course, this is a general view on the player psyche that is dedicated to said weapons, so it's not meant to poke fun at the individuals that use the weapons themselves.

I would also like to point out that I'm still a human-being and I will certainly end up making mistakes, so you may feel free to correct me on those shortcomings as long as you don't aggressively jump me for accidentally triggering you in some way or form.

Anyways, that's it for this topic... Yes, this topic was only an introduction to the idea in the hopes of notifying other people about its potential existence in the future and it won't have anything special involved because of how it's just an intro.

Stay safe and don't be a dick (because a new year has begun and no one likes a bad start to their new year).

- Whiteout

By the way, I'm currently open to suggestions as to what weapon should be analyzed first, so I'll leave a small list with some starter ideas and hope that you guys would choose (vote by adding the number of your weapon choice in a post) as to which weapon you would like to see analyzed.

1. Annihilation

2. Corrupt Light

3. Ultrabright 

4. Night Eagle

5. Burning Shower

6. Party Crasher

P.S - The topic series title is still a work-in-progress, so please mind that until I can figure out a good name for it.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 hours ago, rc said:

Lol! No offense. Every time I read that, it makes me chuckle.

Joking aside, I didn’t notice anyone mistreating you.

There's always one person who's in the mood for fun annihilation, so it's best to be safe just in case something like that happens (Because warning signs are the best way to keep people from charging into tsunamis).

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.