I need a new mech...

Char

What I should Make  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What Should I make...

• Heat
    • Physical

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2022 at 06:07 PM

Question

22 answers to this question

I don't have a lot there's what I have... no modules,solar torch,annihilation,terror cry,grim reaper,rolling beasts. rolling beasts,annihilation are maxed I want to know something I can do with this

also the things I say are maxed are max legendary (I'm to broke for max items lol) and grim reaper is a mythical level 1

also the most common type of settum I see is this but I changed it to grim reaper becuause of my limits I have with items

Screenshot 2022-02-08 8.57.44 AM.png

12 hours ago, Energy Boi said:

I don't have a lot there's what I have... no modules,solar torch,annihilation,terror cry,grim reaper,rolling beasts. rolling beasts,annihilation are maxed I want to know something I can do with this

also the things I say are maxed are max legendary (I'm to broke for max items lol) and grim reaper is a mythical level 1

also the most common type of settum I see is this but I changed it to grim reaper becuause of my limits I have with items

Screenshot 2022-02-08 8.57.44 AM.png

grim reaper > nightmare

energy fortress > csu

platinum plat > csu

double tele > tele

then put a sacrifice cannon.

i think running heat mech would be better than phys a lot if ya have enough items.

6 hours ago, adc said:

grim reaper > nightmare

energy fortress > csu

platinum plat > csu

double tele > tele

then put a sacrifice cannon.

i think running heat mech would be better than phys a lot if ya have enough items.

nxg7.png

I don't think it would work, you have not so many hp for a claw and gets shreeded by energy mech .

Also when you will be in hight ranks the "armor breaker" are going to be very important .

maybe replace the double teleporter by the normal version and add a broken armor dissolver or the premium version .

2vsy.png

( i am just only rank 12 )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

For heat I have literal nothing. best things I have for heat is a heat bomb,massive lava feet, and a flaminator

I prefer doing physical now but I'm still doing heat later and double spartan carnage isn't to hard to get if you can open premium packs from clan shop/tokens plus if it doesn't drop spartan carnage I get modules and a rock recoiler from epics or I can just get the claw too because I've had it before but I used it to upgrade something to mythical and I regret that now

at least I do have a double teleport but I use that on my main mech

I can show my inventory tho here:

Screenshot 2022-02-09 7.43.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-09 7.43.12 AM.png

Reason I got grim reaper maxed is so I can use a hybrid heat set with flaminator as it only uses energy

Edited by Energy Boi
I forgot I used my nightmare for upgrading but thats ok seeing that its the most common torso (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Energy Boi said:

For heat I have literal nothing. best things I have for heat is a heat bomb,massive lava feet, and a flaminator

I prefer doing physical now but I'm still doing heat later and double spartan carnage isn't to hard to get if you can open premium packs from clan shop/tokens plus if it doesn't drop spartan carnage I get modules and a rock recoiler from epics or I can just get the claw too because I've had it before but I used it to upgrade something to mythical and I regret that now

Reason I got grim reaper maxed is so I can use a hybrid heat set with flaminator as it only uses energy

i guess you can run a phy build and energy build

23 hours ago, Energy Boi said:

I don't see any spartan carnage* ( is better with the real name lmao ..), the build you show was a mech you count build if you have the spartan ?

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

You have a lot to go man. My main accs has reached rank 3, I have a fully maxed dual spartan r5 alt, and I co-pilot ialdo SM. What I've learned for making builds as a noob, if you can't get anything good make dual malice beam. I got rank 1 with them on an old account of mine that I sold. Add EMP or OEMP if you have one. You don't need premium mods, I did it in all E-M mods. For a physical build, don't get too ahead of yourself. Spartans are hard to get, make a nightfall build with night eagle and rock recoiler. 
Please do not waste your time on grim reaper, its one of the worst torsos in the game. Follow my advice for success, trust me. 

27 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You have a lot to go man. My main accs has reached rank 3, I have a fully maxed dual spartan r5 alt, and I co-pilot ialdo SM. What I've learned for making builds as a noob, if you can't get anything good make dual malice beam. I got rank 1 with them on an old account of mine that I sold. Add EMP or OEMP if you have one. You don't need premium mods, I did it in all E-M mods. For a physical build, don't get too ahead of yourself. Spartans are hard to get, make a nightfall build with night eagle and rock recoiler. 
Please do not waste your time on grim reaper, its one of the worst torsos in the game. Follow my advice for success, trust me. 

ok to be fair I Don't get nightfall often and as my rank that is very low I think my energy mech is fine for now... (it has double teleport if I get cornered) For physical I was planning to get a nightfall with annihilation as they both work at range 2 and the terror cry so my drone can actually hit but annihilation I don't think I need it and For top weapons it's easy to choose frantic brute. and anything that goes good with nightfall is rock recoiler too might not need the terror cry and then with the generally low weight from the little amount of weapons I'm choosing I can go with some modules I heard the armor plates that give armor and health are good but I never get them and my base is level 16 so I can get easy levels from spamming these energy engine things and if I want I could buy a epic card but its a rip off to expensive for the time it takes to get and also the epic isn't a guarantied Night Fall...

1 hour ago, Electro said:

I don't see any spartan spartiate, the build you show was a mech you count build if you have the spartan ?

I would use it as a later game option seeing my rank is literal 14

Edited by Energy Boi (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Spoon said:

Your energy mech isn't fine, the one I suggested is way better. Nightfall is easy to get, just gotta grind for what you want

Energy Isn't done yet.. I'm trying to replace emp with viking hammer so I'm not weak to range 1 and I already got my plans for my physical mech and I got Items I can actually get but the shield is changing later on

Here's the mech I made but don't talk about the shield modules their changing:

Screenshot 2022-02-10 7.38.47 AM.png

41 minutes ago, Energy Boi said:

Energy Isn't done yet.. I'm trying to replace emp with viking hammer so I'm not weak to range 1 and I already got my plans for my physical mech and I got Items I can actually get but the shield is changing later on

Here's the mech I made but don't talk about the shield modules their changing:

Screenshot 2022-02-10 7.38.47 AM.png

what the heck is that...

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

you're a deslusional person. you seriously think you're gonna get all the premium items in the blink of an eye. It doesn't work like that lol

first of all I have rolling beasts and double teleport. second charge can change and the grappling hook I would go with a iron one if that was an option