I am looking for specific clan

Monke King

2 hours ago, Ur Hacking said:

Does anyone have a recruiting clan where everyone needs 100 wins? I am able to do just that 🙂 (I also want to see what 2k wins box is)

2K win it is just for a possibility to get a legendary like fortune box but just is a mix box with a single grant. I got few decent items from them and the rest it is just the some hopping and nothing, but it is good to try plus is good not having too lazy players. We add possibility to get a decent part in particular for those are free to play in the clan for many years. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

2K win it is just for a possibility to get a legendary like fortune box but just is a mix box with a single grant. I got few decent items from them and the rest it is just the some hopping and nothing, but it is good to try plus is good not having too lazy players. We add possibility to get a decent part in particular for those are free to play in the clan for many years. 

There are few lower clans heating high numbers even 10k. I do not remember the names.,

hot players making wins. too hot grinding

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 10:47 AM, Ur Hacking said:

Does anyone have a recruiting clan where everyone needs 100 wins? I am able to do just that 🙂 (I also want to see what 2k wins box is)

After my reply to you, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd want nothing to do with my clan.  But here's an idea.

My clan is chill, in that we only require 35 wins a week (or basically 5 daily).  You could join a clan where 100 isn't a requirement but still keep making 100 wins.  My clan made it to #34 last season.  I'm much more chill in my clan than on here, something I'm still trying to figure out.

If your goal is to get into Reign Reforged or Reign Forever, I'm not saying use my clan like a recruiting tool, but you could prove yourself in my clan and then talk to Mechzilla if you want.

Still, I realize this was posted like 2-3 weeks ago, so please pardon me if I'm necro-replying.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 2/6/2022 at 5:47 PM, Ur Hacking said:

Lead Raccoon's clan is just for that, they get 5k wins in every season, and 10k in 1v1 season, best rewards for newer players 😉