future build

crimson_the_hybrid

Question

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, crimson_the_hybrid said:

in my current build i need the hammer for recoil, but rock recoiler will fix that, and the nightfalls will fix my range issue

is the reason why you make a new topic every time you update you future mech to get attention or something?? there's no need to do that. just keep posting on the same topic. 

Reckless beam is completely unnecessary. neither is that many weapons. drop reckless for a annihilation in case you run out of energy. 

phys weapons are meant to kill and serve no other purpose (not like boiling or draining). they are pure dmg. usually, a drone and 2-3 dmg dealing weapons (res drainers don't count) can kill the enemy just fine. even if you run out of uses like when facing someone with 4k hp, the drone can still cover while stomping the enemy to death. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

18 minutes ago, crimson_the_hybrid said:

i see, so what about one annihilation with a night fall for side weapons, keep the brute, allowing for extra space for mods and what not,

i don't have enought experience to confim this but is look not bad ( could better to replace the frantic by a night eagle )

18 minutes ago, crimson_the_hybrid said:

would i replace that with Selfish Guardian instead of tonto?

Tonto is better if you use the night eagle, selfish guardian is the best physical drone for pratically all physical build . 

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

if youre going for reckless , to get the maximum damage it can deal , get a res drainer for draining enemy resis 
people hate reckless beam bc it doesnt have res drain but for 35 weight ill take it lol 4-8 range is good for long range escape attacks/ and when u used all ur short range weapons

1 minute ago, kaiko said:

when u used all ur short range weapons

right. and here, i'll say this again. 

phys weapons are meant to kill, hence the high dmg compared to most other energy or heat weapons. 

3 uses for 2-3 dmg dealing weapons... around 6-9 300-400 dmg blows along with a 300-400 dmg drone is plenty to kill the enemy. 

13 hours ago, crimson_the_hybrid said:

but what about drone, would i replace that with Selfish Guardian instead of tonto?

honestly, i think 2.2k hp is enough for backfire drones .... or at least for the level of that mech and how far it can go. 

this should be good. you can switch the extra energy boost for a cooling booster if you want, but i think you are weaker in energy stats so i put that there. or you can get a teleport. 

image.thumb.png.3de3c1c45cb22b7ebc8c8c5110140c55.png

12 hours ago, Electro said:

i don't have enought experience to confim this but is look not bad ( could better to replace the frantic by a night eagle )

here's my take on nighteagle. if you play by brains, it'll be good. but it does lack some dmg when fighting res tanks. 

if you play by brute force like "most" lower ranked peeps who use phys mechs, frantic might be better due to absolute dmg. if you max phys dmg in arena, there's a pretty high change the frantic will do dmg on it's higher end instead of lower end. (at least of me)