Allow Me To Introduce myself

Da Creator

9 hours ago, Da Creator said:

stop using the same 3 builds in the top ranks or is that too much to ask for?

umm. yes. 

when you see that using those "same 3 builds" can essentially dominate all those who don't, you won't think this way anymore. 

everyone wants power. you may think that's stupid when you don't have the power yet, when you have the power is right in your hand, it's very hard to throw it away. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

12 hours ago, Da Creator said:

well the point is not to get you to think it's meta it's to get people to try it and stop using the same 3 builds in the top ranks or is that too much to ask for?

Nobody will use a build that's worse than other options, people who play for fun simply avoid rank 1.

I think all is fine. Anything that can kill and have fun it is meta. All come and go around. Use claw, bump to 3.4k, make it close to counter with a frantic dual tele, charge hook recoil or mercy and spartan. Or use claw, drain, recoil, solar and blaster and again R1. No meta reach meta status everywhere. META is for R1 and tons of set ups are not meta but do the job and some are for skilled player. I test with no meta in 1V1 and get R1 time to time when I have the mood for it without meta. 🤓🍺

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I think all is fine. Anything that can kill and have fun it is meta. All come and go around. Use claw, bump to 3.4k, make it close to counter with a frantic dual tele, charge hook recoil or mercy and spartan. Or use claw, drain, recoil, solar and blaster and again R1. No meta reach meta status everywhere. META is for R1 and tons of set ups are not meta but do the job and some are for skilled player. I test with no meta in 1V1 and get R1 time to time when I have the mood for it without meta. 🤓🍺

Reaching rank 1 is not hard, I can do it with flawed builds. Meta determines a mech that not only reaches rank 1 but stays and thrives there.

Sorry because drop rank at end of season so does not stay at R1 and not all players with meta reach and stay at top playing in full. META is as best player can be with a particular mech. It is a combo also how the game set the players per account on match, and I can see differences ✌️ When I play serious, I stay on top R1 but when I play like now fulling and playing with interruption or tired like every day because my work nature the mechs are set by themself to a particular rank. Some want to push up and some others do not push but still META as listed. 🤡