I NEED HELP WITH A MECH BUILD WILL YOU HELP ME?

ZeneriK

Question

10 answers to this question

You can try this build and I hope this might helpScreenshot_20220113-093637_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07d04ab20e2f696e60b9a81a5c4de94a.jpg

You can replace the iron platings with other modules if you either want more heat and energy on your mech

Also I can't suggest any heat mechs since you somehow lack the items for making a heat mech

Edited by Mechheaters (see edit history)

46 minutes ago, Mechheaters said:

You can try this build and I hope this might helpScreenshot_20220113-093637_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07d04ab20e2f696e60b9a81a5c4de94a.jpg

You can replace the iron platings with other modules if you either want more heat and energy on your mech

Also I can't suggest any heat mechs since you somehow lack the items for making a heat mech

That’s like the only build (that’s good) you can create with those items. I tried creating some mixed ones but they just didn’t work out. Mixed builds aren’t the best anyway.

correct, mixed are for when no other choice just to move up like I did and will require support between 2 mechs as combo. Also, phys mech is the best choice to move up faster. It is a nice phys set up. Just careful with overheating due to the weapons generate some heat. Also, is well oriented because those weapons are targeting health and will damage faster the opponent than to try to fight resist. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

correct, mixed are for when no other choice just to move up like I did and will require support between 2 mechs as combo. Also, phys mech is the best choice to move up faster. It is a nice phys set up. Just careful with overheating due to the weapons generate some heat. Also, is well oriented because those weapons are targeting health and will damage faster the opponent than to try to fight resist. 

Exactly and the fact that even if he had no energy he can still attack with the rock polisher(The melee weapon) with the charge engine and iron grappling hook

15 hours ago, Mechheaters said:

i dont have that drone

5 minutes ago, ZeneriK said:

i dont have that drone

5 minutes ago, ZeneriK said:

i dont have that drone

or the duo