Can game add new shop system ???

NickVN2008

Question

like you want to buy an item with gold or token (if is a mythical item) with high price (if game like to, don't make it too high), add daily sale for random items from epic to legendary and also the items get from legendary will have low chance (of course). Can developer do it ??

Edited by NickVN2008 (see edit history)

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, NickVN2008 said:

like you want to buy an item with gold or token (if is a mythical item) with high price (if game like to, don't make it too high), add daily sale for random items from epic to legendary and also the items get from legendary will have low chance (of course). Can developer do it ??

🤨😑

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Quantum said:

Can they? Probably. Will they? No. Why? Because being able to buy exactly the item you want makes it easier to make a high rank mech, making the game less fun sooner.

I mean the items that you can get from legendary would have 1%-0.1% chance to have in shop, the higher the level the more it cost and have stock too (1 items for stock)

16 hours ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

So, you mean like. The store will randomly drop a couple items ( like 5 ) a day ranging from e-m that you can either buy for tokens or gold?

example: legendary frantic brute

tokens: 75

Gold: 225,00

seomthin like that?

higher price like about 100 tokens or 750000 - >1000000 gold for franic brute

4 hours ago, NickVN2008 said:

I mean the items that you can get from legendary would have 1%-0.1% chance to have in shop, the higher the level the more it cost and have stock too (1 items for stock)

higher price like about 100 tokens or 750000 - >1000000 gold for franic brute

I wouldn’t pay that for just a leggie frantic….