A Problem with an old Account

Papirapi1

Hello everyone. I had been playing the game for quite some time before the "reload" happened. I really enjoyed it and even scored rank 1 a couple of seasons. I had a lot of good stuff: items, gold etc. Just before the reload (a couple of months before it happened) I quit the game becuase I was a little bored (no updates etc.). 3 weeks ago I decided to check on my old account to see if there was anything intresting added to the game so maybe I could go back to enjoying the game after so many years. Guess what? ALL of my stuff was gone when I entered my account...! There was NOTHING: no mech, no items! So I wrote to support. And guess what? They didn't answer up to this day!!! So now I ask here. What excatly happened and why to my stuff and is there any way I could retrieve it or at least get a compensation for this?! I literally am rank 15 for no reason at all and I don't even have a mech (or the parts to make one)!!! 

• Administrators

Hi Papi,

Support address changed, I hate to say it but reloaded turned every item you had into scrap metal - the boxes you got from it are there only things of value. Not much we can do about it, it’s the same for everyone. Ruined my own accounts too 😞

On the upside if you still have your boxes (? If not you may be on the wrong account or someone fused them maybe :/) you should get a decent start now. Especially with the Christmas box.

Apologies and welcome back to the game!

Hey Alexander,

Thanks for your reply, but basically what you are trying to say is that tactisoft erased all of my progress  I made before the "reload"?! That's not very nice if you ask me... I got some boxes but I only got 2 epics and 2 legendaries (and one of them is possibly the worst legendary I have seen...) How am I supposed to make 2 mechs from 4 items???

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, Papirapi1 said:

Hey Alexander,

Thanks for your reply, but basically what you are trying to say is that tactisoft erased all of my progress  I made before the "reload"?! That's not very nice if you ask me... I got some boxes but I only got 2 epics and 2 legendaries (and one of them is possibly the worst legendary I have seen...) How am I supposed to make 2 mechs from 4 items???

I'm sorry but now your old account is dead

Hcaptcha scam