Jump to content

Tips for builds (add your own advice)


Jipy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...

the metas are now out dated they are still good but they are no longer something to be hyped about they are really only reliable in 1v1 unless you can make 2 or 3 full metas but still they can easily be beaten with hard counters

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jipy said:

yes but this is the acc second day of existence so not hard to get

The premium yes if you spend directly in the premium pack on the other hand nothing is sure that we will obtain the desert snake, personnally i did not have any of this weapon nor of this variants in my 2 account .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Electro said:

The premium yes if you spend directly in the premium pack on the other hand nothing is sure that we will obtain the desert snake, personnally i did not have any of this weapon nor of this variants in my 2 account .

yeah u are right i have better prems on that acc then on my main

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2022 at 1:26 PM, Jipy said:

yes but this is the acc second day of existence so not hard to get

that's what i believe to be beginner's luck. where you get something premium in the first few days. i also call it starter premium

it's real rare for me, out of all my past accounts, to get a starter prem weapon. 

but heck, imagine getting a purifier....... i'd delete and restart. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AftoKrator said:

that's what i believe to be beginner's luck. where you get something premium in the first few days. i also call it starter premium

it's real rare for me, out of all my past accounts, to get a starter prem weapon. 

but heck, imagine getting a purifier....... i'd delete and restart. 

I'm f2p so my philosophy is use what ya got, ya got shet use it eventually you'll get something good, for good things come to those who wait. After 2 miths I got an Lpv, still no windigo tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Corvus said:

I'm f2p so my philosophy is use what ya got, ya got shet use it eventually you'll get something good, for good things come to those who wait. After 2 miths I got an Lpv, still no windigo tho

oof i have 2 Windigo . If only i could give you one ..

hbn6.png

( also i don't need a second, i have already a efa and a mpv .)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2022 at 12:43 PM, AftoKrator said:

that's what i believe to be beginner's luck. where you get something premium in the first few days. i also call it starter premium

it's real rare for me, out of all my past accounts, to get a starter prem weapon. 

but heck, imagine getting a purifier....... i'd delete and restart. 

my starter premium was a shit aguish

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Activity

    1. 3

      Retirement from SM

    2. 3

      Retirement from SM

    3. 2

      Quick Update on my Heat Mech, got any tips?

    4. 2

      ...

    5. 1

      Any of these food?

×
×
  • Create New...