epicspeedster's youtube videos

epicspeedster

On 12/22/2020 at 5:23 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

cool, I haven't much time lately to watch everyone videos. Well, I need t do some wins now but nice to see the video. Good drop an progress with your energy mech. Good explanation in the video. 👌

On 12/25/2020 at 9:41 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching, also merry christmas

oops, M.C. for you too a it late.  Nice fights.  Offer drop was regular. 

On 12/26/2020 at 1:10 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

cool, lots of L40 parts. Keep farming. 🙃

On 12/28/2020 at 4:41 PM, epicspeedster said:

Thanks for watching

nice, well done having a plating. Just be careful not to use all epics or legends parts if do not have spares of similar kind in case need the parts in the future. nice fights soon will move up in rank.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:52 PM, epicspeedster said:

Thanks for watching, and Happy New Year!

Note: this video premires 12 am PST

I have bad luck to get FB's farming for them and when I get one I get just rare. You at list got a bunch of epics, 

28 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

Cool fights. Ranking up to 11. Keep farming as s much you can.🙃

On 2/9/2021 at 5:09 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

Nice divine. It was my second to divine. 

On 2/13/2021 at 7:35 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

thanks for watching

Punishing your peers. 🙃 cool fights. Sorry for your bad luck with the boxes. The same with me. 😔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 12:58 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

NICE pvp videos. It is good to see the clan steady and fights.  👍

On 3/29/2021 at 7:36 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

cool fights. Good item purchase. I like the weapon. It is OKI first real top weapon use it. Cool fights. Why you do not add your alt to Immortal? Having 2 good accounts now. 👍

On 4/1/2021 at 1:12 PM, epicspeedster said:

To andro/max: I'm not trying to push anyone to do anything , however I think you 2 belong together, hence this video.

Nice set of fight with top players. I like all of them been consistent and see them at top 10.  cool video. 🤗

1 hour ago, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

WOW, you lucky dog. I wanted a quad. cool claws, scopes, rail. I think was good deal for you. 👌👍 

On 2/10/2021 at 9:03 PM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

killing each other. The fights were good. 🤗 Those mechs are looking fun 👌

On 4/6/2021 at 11:02 AM, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

grate item. nice fights and R9. Hope you get at list a max protector playing with monkey without resist.👍

21 hours ago, epicspeedster said:

thanks for watching

Nice video. Hey, I was there losing. 🤣🙈. I love Warrmachine style. He comes with nice ideas and I like to test against him different things. His mech it is very effective and simple reason it is one of the top knowing how to play well for long. Ah, Manolis fight I was checking his damage again due to Warrmachine was and is very effective with his mech. I lose too checking for the recovery of my mech energy post energy bomb drain waiting for but I like to watch him too. Great energy mechs for sure.  Also they destroy me easy with my others mechs because not oriented to protect against energy resist drain and using Rail gun it is a plus to make me suffer. Good players. 🙂

Few of new parts I will be developing soon in epic and Legend L1 on current test at low rank. Will make others parts for replacement as fit.  😗 A long way to go for me to have something decent to play. 🤣 More videos losing are welcome. 👍🤡

image.png.902721c46597f338f80d73ad7004b911.png