How to counter a counter (not a question a solition)

iSwarky

(Sorry i couldnt find a good topic it says its discussions lol) Ah yes the rank 11 10 pain im going through that right and and its like a wild west. Lets say you hoped for a heat based enemy mech but the enemy came energy. ALWAYS GO FOR THE SWEET SPOTS. There is ALWAYS a range (usually i find it 2-3) that they can only fire one weapon. Because of them being able use a weapon only once they have to burn one of their turns to walking/getting to a better range. You ALWAYS go for that sweet spot every time. If the enemy comes with heat i usually go to the range and cooldown. Another important thing is to STAY PATIENT. When i face against a heat guy i wait for a long time to make my drone get him to low hp. When he is low enough i just use my weapons. Same as energy but instead of cooling down you fire ONCE and go to the spot.

And btw this is kinda off topic but how do i get a profile pic? And how do i get something like spam and W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T does (spam: bring back the confetti) (whiteout: the mid ranks are the holy ranks change my mind)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

9 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

And btw this is kinda off topic but how do i get a profile pic? And how do i get something like spam and W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T does (spam: bring back the confetti) (whiteout: the mid ranks are the holy ranks change my mind)

I'll message you.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

6 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Thanks m8

np, on your signature you might want to and a comma after the class so it makes more sense.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

np, on your signature you might want to and a comma after the class so it makes more sense.

I tried to get a pfp and a signature did that worked rn?

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.