Can you remove ads on campaign?

STODA

Question

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Electrick010 said:

Of course, just buy a premium subscription and you will be ad-free, just click here.

20210403_160537.jpg.957ac63ddd4334236be561957f75335b.jpg

i forget about them. lol. sometimes there annoying with out tokens. i was wondering if there was a way to disable them. 

21 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

Do you want a free way? Of course, see many ads, the ones that give you tokens and sand points, and whatever you do, never delete the cache, (even if it is bad), or if you have a pc, do the same, everything has a limit and when you get there you will no longer get more ads since you farmed as many as you could, when you clear the cache it restarts it and that makes you start over.

Hope this has been helpful to you.

thx. so use the ads has advantage for free stuff. just wondering thats all. 

8 minutes ago, STODA said:

i forget about them. lol. sometimes there annoying with out tokens. i was wondering if there was a way to disable them. 

Do you want a free way? Of course, see many ads, the ones that give you tokens and sand points, and whatever you do, never delete the cache, (even if it is bad), or if you have a pc, do the same, everything has a limit and when you get there you will no longer get more ads since you farmed as many as you could, when you clear the cache it restarts it and that makes you start over.

Hope this has been helpful to you.

Electrick010®