ARENA SHOP - COINS

Nikos

Arena shop-Changes  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an upgrade like this?

Hello everyone! Today i would like to talk about Arena Coins.They are useful because they help you buff your stats! But what about for those players who have MAXED all the buffs?? After the expensive HP upgrade which costs 2.000 coins,Arena coins are useless for them.The idea is to make them usefull for ever.So,imagine if you could buy tokens,money,or TITAN coins by giving Arena coins!

593709645_arenashopforum.png.ca41792d703e334f1c2a84738636a331.png

As you can see there are 3 empty slots.There could be 3 images of TOKENS,SM COINS,TITAN COINS but locked until you MAX all the other buffs.

What do you think about it? let me know!

maybe we should just have a trading system where all extra coins can be converted into a respectable amount of gold... cuz tokens will be too OP

or maybe with tokens, but at a much much high price... to the point where its almost not worth it, but then again... more tokens the better

Edited by Aftokrator_SM (see edit history)

Discord:Β Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt:Β Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

19 hours ago, Nikos said:

Hello everyone! Today i would like to talk about Arena Coins.They are useful because they help you buff your stats! But what about for those players who have MAXED all the buffs?? After the expensive HP upgrade which costs 2.000 coins,Arena coins are useless for them.The idea is to make them usefull for ever.So,imagine if you could buy tokens,money,or TITAN coins by giving Arena coins!

593709645_arenashopforum.png.ca41792d703e334f1c2a84738636a331.png

As you can see there are 3 empty slots.There could be 3 images of TOKENS,SM COINS,TITAN COINS but locked until you MAX all the other buffs.

What do you think about it? let me know!

those 3 places, are the base boosts, only people without base have those.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

hmm, sad we lose a lot of ideas in the old forum. This was discussed like a million times. Sure it is about time to do something with the extra coins around post level up all items.

I do not have many around as useless but old time players they should have like 100,000 πŸ™‚

image.thumb.png.b8fef9f971e0f555e179bd2a19d40684.png

1 hour ago, Tirreggregars said:

those 3 places, are the base boosts, only people without base have those.

oh yeah.. i forgot!

1 hour ago, STARWULPH said:

What if you could buy divine relics with arena coins?

This would makeΒ  the clan war boxes useless in my opinion