How to use relics of any state....

MACO_Mjr_Hayes

Question

image.png.440b0c969866a1e8d3d235f18f7a2310.png

So, I have these Relics.  I can't seem to use them for ANYTHING.  The following is the message I get:

image.thumb.png.13540c0268d230614e8b3c055ad87877.png

So, friends, how does one use these useless space takers?  I have tried to use them in every level.  Maybe I don't have anything Mythical, but not even sure what the default color is for a Mythical item.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Love the game, very cathartic to play when not working during the week.

10 answers to this question

The relics will only be of any use for Maxed Mythicals. When a Mythical item is Maxed (level 50), it can be ascended to Divine class (the final transformation level above Mythical). Otherwise, the relics are basically useless (and you can't just trash them or use them to upgrade). 

The grey relics are for ascending items with a rarity of common to myth. only items are: Interceptor, Nightmare, Sith, Scorching Feet, Iron Boots, Charged Walkers (i think i got those names right). 

Blue relics are for ascending items with a rarity of rare to myth. Purple relics are for E-M (epic to myth) items. And yellow relics are for L-M (legendary to myth) items. 

There is also a difference in cost when using relics. They are as follow:

Common divine relic (grey): uses 2 per transformation and costs 100k gold. 

Rare divine relic (blue): uses 3 per transformation and costs 200k (or maybe 250k) gold. 

Epic divine relic (purple): uses 4 per transformation and costs 500k gold. 

Legendary divine relic (yellow): uses 5 per transformation and costs 1000k (or 1 million) gold. 

That should cover all of it... hope it helps. ..... Btw, relics can only be obtained from seasonal arena rewards and clan wars.

Edited by Aftokrator_SM (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Mythical item borders look like this:

2135352471_Screenshot(47).png.8d12e3590b92baeea0476d9eed12cb21.png

If you try to upgrade a level 50 mythical item, it shows this:

1821915426_Screenshot(48).png.6dac905df53765b831ef17a6b83294cc.png

The relics are used for the ascension. The type of relic depends on the mythical item's transform range. For instance, if you have an Epic-Mythical torso like this one, you need 4 Epic Ascension Relics. Common-Mythical items need 2 Common Ascension Relics, Rare-Mythical items need 3 Rare relics, and Legendary-Mythical items need 5 Legendary relics.

2 minutes ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

they are for transforming mythical to divine

I am a complete newb on this game, so please enlighten me.  What is the basic color of a Mythical Item?  The highest level items I have use an orange frame on them.  What level is that exactly?  I have attempted to ascend an item, with no luck....

image.thumb.png.7f8c8de909635a19e53f69451f7b0836.png

4 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Mythical item borders look like this:

2135352471_Screenshot(47).png.8d12e3590b92baeea0476d9eed12cb21.png

If you try to upgrade a level 50 mythical item, it shows this:

1821915426_Screenshot(48).png.6dac905df53765b831ef17a6b83294cc.png

The relics are used for the ascension. The type of relic depends on the mythical item's transform range. For instance, if you have an Epic-Mythical torso like this one, you need 4 Epic Ascension Relics. Common-Mythical items need 2 Common Ascension Relics, Rare-Mythical items need 3 Rare relics, and Legendary-Mythical items need 5 Legendary relics.

Thank you for the explanation.  I did try to ascend the first item in the list I replied with earlier, but what color stone do I need?  As you saw, I had plenty of the white and blue ones.

Thanks to both of you on this.  I think I may be overthinking this.  The item was a storage unit I was trying to ascend, and I guess what it is looking for is only another bunch of storage units to fill the spaces.  I may have better luck when the torso reaches 50 and I can ascend that.

5 minutes ago, MACO_Mjr_Hayes said:

I am a complete newb on this game, so please enlighten me.  What is the basic color of a Mythical Item?  The highest level items I have use an orange frame on them.  What level is that exactly?  I have attempted to ascend an item, with no luck....

image.thumb.png.7f8c8de909635a19e53f69451f7b0836.png

The first item needs epic/purple, second and third need rare/blue, and fourth one needs legendary/yellow.

Also the item has to be level 50.

1 minute ago, MACO_Mjr_Hayes said:

Thanks to both of you on this.  I think I may be overthinking this.  The item was a storage unit I was trying to ascend, and I guess what it is looking for is only another bunch of storage units to fill the spaces.  I may have better luck when the torso reaches 50 and I can ascend that.

level the weapons, i can see from your picture you have the right relics for those

3 hours ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

The relics will only be of any use for Maxed Mythicals. When a Mythical item is Maxed (level 50), it can be ascended to Divine class (the final transformation level above Mythical). Otherwise, the relics are basically useless (and you can't just trash them or use them to upgrade). 

The grey relics are for ascending items with a rarity of common to myth. only items are: Interceptor, Nightmare, Sith, Scorching Feet, Iron Boots, Charged Walkers (i think i got those names right). 

Blue relics are for ascending items with a rarity of rare to myth. Purple relics are for E-M (epic to myth) items. And yellow relics are for L-M (legendary to myth) items. 

There is also a difference in cost when using relics. They are as follow:

Common divine relic (grey): uses 2 per transformation and costs 100k gold. 

Rare divine relic (blue): uses 3 per transformation and costs 200k (or maybe 250k) gold. 

Epic divine relic (purple): uses 4 per transformation and costs 500k gold. 

Legendary divine relic (yellow): uses 5 per transformation and costs 1000k (or 1 million) gold. 

That should cover all of it... hope it helps. ..... Btw, relics can only be obtained from seasonal arena rewards and clan wars.

thiis is big help to me broo and other prayer here thx bro for guide 🙂