• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but differently (specify)
  2. 2. Is the weapon fair?

• Yes
    • No (How should it be improved)

New Element: Poison

Function:

Poison deals minimal damage upon being fired, but it repeats overtime ( beginning of each of you turns and of the opponents'). Resistance applies to each turn of damage. The damage accumulates.

Looks:
The weapons will be green. A counter similar to those for rockets and bullets in legacy will appear, it will be black circle with a green outline, in the middle it will contain a number, which is your poison counter. 

Weapon example (divine stats):

Damage Upon Firing: 137-167

Poison Damage: 57

Resistance Drain: 11

Heat Cost: 9

Energy Cost: 9

Poison Cost (Poison Damage to Self): 12

Please let me know what you think, and if the weapon sounds reasonable with you.

My rating goes like this, in a 4 turn match, the weapon will overall deal less damage than a phys weapon, however, in a longer match it will be stronger. It will be very broken in 2v2 or 3v3, where if your first mech beats their first, and you get just 1 shot on the opponent's second, you have the upper hand.

Overall the weapon, in my opinion is relatively balanced, and the player has to know how to move, to make the matches last longer.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout