Happy Valentine's Day (With a Side of Q&A)

W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T

As the title says, I've created this topic to wish everyone a good Valentine's Day this year. 

But since I don't actually have a date for Valentine's Day and no actual plans to do... I figured I would do a Q&A because why not? 

As long as the questions aren't too personal, I'll gladly answer them.

With that out of the way, I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day.

And as a parting gift, have this Valentine's Day gif that I fished from the internet that I used back when I was using Amino.

879792897b135dd5eacf44b16407b8b6.gif.d40bac00d034f724fedc5abca86230fe.gif

Oh, and these pictures of my drone sitting on the head of my heat mech (I'm also thinking of naming my Backstabbing Protector at some point).

Screenshot_2021-02-13_at_8_54.50_PM-removebg-preview.jpg.49ccfe87ff01e06c458b632c82d51b20.jpg333160648_Screenshot_2021-02-13_at_8_54.50_PM-removebg-preview(1).jpg.97f018aba646c5b236583bc615e51203.jpg

...Alright, with all of the sidetracking aside, this is where I'm going to end the topic but I still want everyone to remember one thing while they're celebrating... And that's...

To stay safe, Pilots!

Damn, it really feels like I'm just spoiling you guys by doing this... Oh well. It's Valentine's Day, so it's just a one-time thing... I hope.

Edit: I added in that new version of that first mech photo. Pretty neat, eh?

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.