The Power of Progress. Ampaz's final design Mastered.

AtomusX

After grinding Ampaz's mech to extreme effort, I have finally molded her into the horrifying energy mech i've always wanted her to be image.thumb.png.d79f686ab07245f3972f6b32be0bf8ed.png

It would seem now that Atomus needs himself a complete makeover aswell huh

Mech Status: Sitting down

Current Status: Diagnostic testing. "Why the hell is my mech walking in 3 directions when i just want it to move forward.."

22 minutes ago, TRG Kai said:

The only thing they fear is you

Btw can you show modules I'm tryna build a mech like that too

image.png.2f9af2629a8545977f8a2047936aba97.png

only weakness is her health, so to compensate i gave her a phys resistance module. 🙂

Current Status: Diagnostic testing. "Why the hell is my mech walking in 3 directions when i just want it to move forward.."

2 minutes ago, TRG Kai said:

The power of energy engines!!!!

Atomus is also being taken care of. He used to have 333 cooling and when fully shutdown he'd be scary and have 666 cooling. But since he got upgraded, his cooling is close to 400 (literally 398)

Screenshot2024-07-02191544.png.bd76abea4a22fbd0616cdf27fa70d386.png

it was a fun little detail to add to his character but he just needed to get stronger

3 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

Atomus is also being taken care of. He used to have 333 cooling and when fully shutdown he'd be scary and have 666 cooling. But since he got upgraded, his cooling is close to 400 (literally 398)

Screenshot2024-07-02191544.png.bd76abea4a22fbd0616cdf27fa70d386.png

it was a fun little detail to add to his character but he just needed to get stronger

How much cooling does the Max Legendary mass-cb have? I have one and it's only rare at the moment, so I want to know if its worth upgrading

Edited by TRG Kai (see edit history)

PROFESSINAL FORUM LURKER

44 minutes ago, TRG Kai said:

How much cooling does the Max Legendary mass-cb have? I have one and it's only rare at the moment, so I want to know if its worth upgrading

my last reply is hidden cause i said funny f bomb. so ill jus copy and paste what the edited version said and delete the other one once it gets moderated, i literally cant delete it now for some reason. But its an even 45. I dont want to myth these because the last time i mythed a cooling booster it sucked away 200,000 coins for 30 levels and 9 extra cooling points..its like 54 or 53 last time i checked. Totally not worth it. On top of the initial cost of mything it in the first damn place

5 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Its cool to have followed these mechs since their humble beginnings. Love the build. Hope I see you in arena!

took me 2 years to max one mech out, which is crazy to think about, but idk, i play so casually, i normally just get on and fight in ladder and get off. lol almost nothing gets accomplished until i start grinding. Which by then, since i havent grinded up till that point..it takes longer to get shit going lmao. Even now I still don't know what the best methods of getting resources are all the way.

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)