Remade some plans for my mechs, what y'all think?

Hydro Cannon

Question

6 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

Donā€™t use resistance modules unless they are premium. Also free up some weight buy dropping that single use top weapon on the heat mech

I only use that savior resistance because it is the only one I have, I'll change it when i get an maximum protector or an defence matrix.
about the vandal range, i just use it because of the high cooling damage, I'm still unsure if i keep it or not

Both mechs are hella underperforming. You got a divine torso but Legendary weapons and rare/epic modules? That ain't it man, focus on your weapons and modules for your original mech unless you plan on getting dominated in like 10 turns.

Edited by TRG Kai (see edit history)

PROFESSINAL FORUM LURKER

13 hours ago, TRG Kai said:

Both mechs are hella underperforming. You got a divine torso but Legendary weapons and rare/epic modules? That ain't it man, focus on your weapons and modules for your original mech unless you plan on getting dominated in like 10 turns.

I only have this bad equipment because of my bad luck, like, from every fortune box I get, or the 3 premium packs I've got, I had get 2 legendaries, an Massive Stone Feet, and the Lazy Falcon, most of the epics I get are garbage, and most of the fortune boxes jus gave rare items.

And I'm also using resources in a very bad way, for example, I have 16+ legendary items, but I only have one divine torso, and 0 myths

focus on your phys mech. Do not spread-out recourses in 3 mechs. Make your best possible stronger.Ā 

Regardless limitations, your phys mech can be best for now related to modules even missing the recoil but compensating with jump back weapon it is not that bad choice. Decent set but you need to get the best modules there for now to project a bit of power but to sustain basic attack.Ā 

Do not waste maxing too many parts around in particular if your farm habit it is low.Ā