⚡️⚔️Power Clash Tournament! ⚔️⚡️

Marija

• Community Team

Hi pilots!

Welcome to the Power Clash Tournament! 

Please carefully read this post as it contains important information you will need to know if you wish to participate. As this tournament has slightly more complicated requirements, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES.

❗ As in previous tournaments, you will all receive a brand new account which you will use for the tournament, it has boxes and stuff added already, and it will be banned after the competition is over. Please do not attempt to trade, sell, or share your password - as all of those lead to automatic disqualification. Going to the arena (real battles) is not allowed! Therefore upgrading arena shop is also not allowed.  ❗

The rules:

• Build a mech using level 1 epic, rare or common items. Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not. 
  • You are allowed to use ONLY ENERGY AND PHYSICAL WEAPONS.  
  • Your energy to physical weapons ratio should be 50/50. Meaning if you have 4 weapons in total - 2 must be energy and 2 physical. 
  • If you happen to have 3 weapons for example - you should use drone of the same kind as the 1 weapon. (If you use 2 energy for example and 1 physical, the drone should be physical etc)
  • NO HEAT WEAPONS ALLOWED.
  • You are allowed to use specials that match your ratio. 
  • Items that are banned: EMP, Tonto, Electrolyte
  • Do not use legendary or mythical items on your build. 
  • Once the applying time is up, you can no longer change your build and you must use it in battles without any changes made. 
  • Fight the assigned opponent to get to the next round until there is a single winner left.
  • There is a time period you have to fight your opponent; it starts after the pairs have been published and lasts 48h. It's up to you when you decide to fight.
  • After the fight, please post who won and the replay code so we can make sure everything is okay. 
  • Any sort of cheating or attempts to cheat will lead to automatic disqualification. 

How to apply: 

• You can apply to participate in the tournament by clicking on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/pct-mech-submission/ which will take you to the usual form we use. 
  • Please put your FORUM NAME into the title and ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation. 
  • You will receive your account details in that form, as well as post mech pictures when the time comes. 
  • THE FORM WILL BE OPEN FOR 5 DAYS, STARTING NOW.  (4th of July 15pm CET) 
  • You can participate only once. One person - one application. 
  • I will ask everyone to confirm their participation BEFORE the account distribution starts, I will post in this thread to let everyone know, make sure you stay updated with my posts. 

Rewards

1st place –2000 tokens + 9 paint kits of choice from the shop 

2nd place – 1500  tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens 

4th place – 500 tokens 

Follow this topic to stay updated on the tournament deadlines and newest information. 

If you have any questions that are not answered in the post already, I'm here

I wish everyone the best of luck! 🍀

Elcent is the best.

3 hours ago, Marija said:

Hi pilots!

Welcome to the Power Clash Tournament! 

Please carefully read this post as it contains important information you will need to know if you wish to participate. As this tournament has slightly more complicated requirements, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES.

❗ As in previous tournaments, you will all receive a brand new account which you will use for the tournament, it has boxes and stuff added already, and it will be banned after the competition is over. Please do not attempt to trade, sell, or share your password - as all of those lead to automatic disqualification. Going to the arena (real battles) is not allowed! Therefore upgrading arena shop is also not allowed.  ❗

The rules:

• Build a mech using level 1 epic, rare or common items. Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not. 
  • Your energy to physical weapons ratio should be 50/50. Meaning if you have 4 weapons in total - 2 must be energy and 2 physical. 
  • If you happen to have 3 weapons for example - you should use drone of the same kind as the 1 weapon. (If you use 2 energy for example and 1 physical, the drone should be physical etc)
  • NO HEAT WEAPONS ALLOWED.
  • You are allowed to use specials that match your ratio. 
  • Items that are banned: EMP, Tonto, Electrolyte
  • Do not use legendary or mythical items on your build. 
  • Once the applying time is up, you can no longer change your build and you must use it in battles without any changes made. 
  • Fight the assigned opponent to get to the next round until there is a single winner left.
  • There is a time period you have to fight your opponent; it starts after the pairs have been published and lasts 48h. It's up to you when you decide to fight.
  • After the fight, please post who won and the replay code so we can make sure everything is okay. 
  • Any sort of cheating or attempts to cheat will lead to automatic disqualification. 

How to apply: 

• You can apply to participate in the tournament by clicking on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/pct-mech-submission/ which will take you to the usual form we use. 
  • Please put your FORUM NAME into the title and ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation. 
  • You will receive your account details in that form, as well as post mech pictures when the time comes. 
  • THE FORM WILL BE OPEN FOR 5 DAYS, STARTING NOW.  (4th of July 15pm CET) 
  • You can participate only once. One person - one application. 
  • I will ask everyone to confirm their participation BEFORE the account distribution starts, I will post in this thread to let everyone know, make sure you stay updated with my posts. 

Rewards

1st place –2000 tokens + 9 paint kits of choice from the shop 

2nd place – 1500  tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens 

4th place – 500 tokens 

Follow this topic to stay updated on the tournament deadlines and newest information. 

If you have any questions that are not answered in the post already, I'm here

I wish everyone the best of luck! 🍀

is there any limitation on the number of epic items that i can use?
can i use epic mods?
do i have to use my account to represent my mech?(if i dont have to so these questions below are no need to answer)
if my item that i want to use isnt epic(exp:windigo,..),can i still use it as an example for my assigned mech?
do i have to have that item to use it as an example for my mech?because im lacking a lot of epic on my account
and the last question: can i have the assigned account first in case i dont have that item in my account 
this is the first time that i have ever participate in a tournament like this 

Edited by supermechupdateyourgamepls
more question (see edit history)

• bumbum pinned this topic
12 hours ago, Marija said:

Please Read the touenament rules. Only weapons need to be physical and energy. You can use whatever module you want or any torso/legs you want, but your weapons needs to be physical and energy.

Plus you can't just put 3 energy weapon and 1 physical weapon, it needs to be 2 energy weapon and 2 physical weapon, atleast.

Not a SuperMechs staff, just a Community Moderator.

• Community Team
8 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

Where am I able to find the 7/8 digit ID?

Settings > Info 

7 hours ago, Hydro Cannon said:

Legs, teleporters, charge engines and grapping hooks count as an energy and/or physical weapons?

Torsos and legs you can use whichever you want. 

About the specials, like I said in the rules, they need to match your ratio - but they are less important. You need to have 50/50 in your weapons, BUT in case you have FOR EXAMPLE 3 energy and 2 physical - your drone should be physical to match that 50/50 ratio and balance it out. 

In case its impossible to have an equal number because you simply use lets say 7 items in total - do the 4 / 3. But You cannot do 5 energy and 2 physical for example.  

Just try to balance it out, thats all. 

I urge everyone again to read the rules as the tournament is clearly more complicated this time. 

(Before you post a question, read and check if its already answered in the rules and you are just not reading it.) 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, supermechupdateyourgamepls said:

arent we supposed to registering through the link that marija give to us
i dont see anyone other than me registered (or i am trippin)

nah, maybe it's just that it's sent personally when we post that, and maybe they see all the requests and we don't. (or i am with calcium deficiency)

IMG_20240616_224851525.jpg