Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

6 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

It's good, yet I've seen better. Though that deal won't happen again.  It was a minor bug, deal. If I were new, and didn't know the game, I probably be tempted.

i bought it :)))

image.thumb.png.a9a2a9e829049e32fea64a8d48666504.pngi was talking about this

2 minutes ago, politewond_54 said:

i bought it :)))

image.thumb.png.a9a2a9e829049e32fea64a8d48666504.pngi was talking about this

there are few different similar offers but differ a bit the items but cost the same. 

Generally speaking, all offers are good when compare with regular prices. 

The offer is decent for starters. 

1- Fuel provided it is good to farm and get mix boxes to enhance parts. Also, can help for campaign progress.

2- The tokens come handy if are used properly.

3- The silver coins for new accounts helps a lot for account progress to make stronger the mechs, faster items and less costly.

4- The power kits, for those having a lot of problem in the farming area, can help to advance few parts but cost money when level up. Need to ensure to eat the fuel first then use the power kits if need.

5- Not everyone can spend $20 so be careful with your money if does not come easy. 

45 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

there are few different similar offers but differ a bit the items but cost the same. 

Generally speaking, all offers are good when compare with regular prices. 

The offer is decent for starters. 

1- Fuel provided it is good to farm and get mix boxes to enhance parts. Also, can help for campaign progress.

2- The tokens come handy if are used properly.

3- The silver coins for new accounts helps a lot for account progress to make stronger the mechs, faster items and less costly.

4- The power kits, for those having a lot of problem in the farming area, can help to advance few parts but cost money when level up. Need to ensure to eat the fuel first then use the power kits if need.

5- Not everyone can spend $20 so be careful with your money if does not come easy. 

thank you for the advice man 

Just now, JamAnime said:

It's worth it for new players. I'm still saving.

Well i bought it and got LPV, Hollow Spectral Armor and Piercing Fox. In rest i got a lot of modules and legendaries so i am okay with it.

On 5/4/2024 at 7:51 AM, politewond_54 said:

Well i bought it and got LPV, Hollow Spectral Armor and Piercing Fox. In rest i got a lot of modules and legendaries so i am okay with it.

LPV--ok

Hollow Spectral- Not good. Better go for others. Sure, can help in some HP when start and get into some wins but no good resistance and is balanced. The HP is lower at L50 vs the other versions. 

Piercing Fox- Nice 

Cool, if the offer is good for the missing modules, then was a good deal. It is time to farm and max them 

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Today's Limited time offer... What the F*** am I going to do with Arena Coins...bandicam2024-05-1610-02-45-071.thumb.jpg.10d45cff133a29c63696105819695430.jpg

I am going to buy it for my 2nd acct, yet you will see why...

bandicam2024-05-1610-01-23-315.thumb.jpg.ceeedca9db9d38478936f4346019f4e1.jpg

Everything is maxed. They need to do something about this.

hope someday can use mine. 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

5/25

image.thumb.png.2dfb5fe8ce0cf50ccd676b29e6dfedb2.png

5/20

image.gif.93a5d84adf47c6489a79a89d86aa7377.gif

free myth quadcore giveaway 🤑

1 minute ago, Stormrider said:

free myth quadcore giveaway 🤑

truly one of best offer of all time

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep