Bunker Buster - Misty's arsenal mecha ~ ♡

Meet my bunker buster!! \(^o^)/ 

Based off the infamous 3 bunker build with a piercing sniper I had done some modifications to it to make it a bit less specific and more balanced over all.

For starters it has 1 less bunker and replaced with a recoiler, main reason for this is because I didn't want to max a third bunker, on top of that a recoiler can deal more total damage than a bunker. 

2nd change was using charged walkers, I mean come on they look so good!! 

Though I am wondering if I should make any different choices or should I go with the original triple bunker design, is it still even viable anymore..?  Lemme know ^^

Screenshot_2024-05-11-10-25-38-301.jpg

15 hours ago, Misty said:

Meet my bunker buster!! \(^o^)/ 

Based off the infamous 3 bunker build with a piercing sniper I had done some modifications to it to make it a bit less specific and more balanced over all.

For starters it has 1 less bunker and replaced with a recoiler, main reason for this is because I didn't want to max a third bunker, on top of that a recoiler can deal more total damage than a bunker. 

2nd change was using charged walkers, I mean come on they look so good!! 

Though I am wondering if I should make any different choices or should I go with the original triple bunker design, is it still even viable anymore..?  Lemme know ^^

Screenshot_2024-05-11-10-25-38-301.jpg

you have some nice goodies around 👍