when is the game update?

42 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Торговля, вероятно, никогда не будет добавлена - ею будут злоупотреблять, независимо от того, какие ограничения на нее будут наложены.

Do you know when the update will be and what will be there?

The developers announced the release of the update on 06/05/24. We are waiting for the update, tomorrow there will be global changes in the game, they will add many functions to the game, fix bugs and change the multiplayer beyond recognition

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

5 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Разработчики объявили о выходе обновления 05.06.24. Мы ждем обновления, завтра в игре произойдут глобальные изменения, они добавят в игру множество функций, исправят баги и изменят мультиплеер до неузнаваемости

🤥

7 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

The developers announced the release of the update on 06/05/24. We are waiting for the update, tomorrow there will be global changes in the game, they will add many functions to the game, fix bugs and change the multiplayer beyond recognition

lol...I think you got your date wrong.  It's to happen in a month. Not today

I can have superpowers in OKI if that happen. 

In the other side, how many players purchased and eat parts repeated of all kinds hoping for a part that never will come. 

Also, that reduce sales. 

Considering the previous updates that flatten your balls on a bed of broken glass every time there's an update, the only feeling it has is chronic and sustained cruelty and an unbridled greed.

On 5/5/2024 at 3:57 PM, Eneg said:

Everyone asks when... No one asks how... Updates cause feelings you know?

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• 2 weeks later...