Portal is ok but my isn't

51 minutes ago, Kiwi Bird said:

Screenshot_20240420-121652.png?ex=6635fe4f&is=6623894f&hm=a7454247f63bdf487cb891f9993221d383f45eba5d4f4f6a8c92c567eb884490&=from easy mode, from hard - Rolling Beasts and 2 legendary relics

congrats on your items

Now, Overheated will overheat your mech and opponent but sadly also does have backfire costing too much for mutual damage. If you are under development, it is not a part to use. Generally speaking, the weapon can be decent but not that functional like the energy case. Save your gold and parts away from. 

1 minute ago, Socol said:

Oki, Overheated Heat Bomb is a must in RAID !

It works some. The raid can be reached without it. For player underdevelopment it is hard to use. You have some time around and can use properly. They need to get better in their accounts so investment for now won't pay off. They need the gold to enhance modules etc. Sure, when have more power, yes can be use just for Raid.  

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

50 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

congrats on your items

Now, Overheated will overheat your mech and opponent but sadly also does have backfire costing too much for mutual damage. If you are under development, it is not a part to use. Generally speaking, the weapon can be decent but not that functional like the energy case. Save your gold and parts away from. 

Tbh i find this item very unique and it does excately what it should do but still "Red Rain" and "Burning Shower" are just more used and are strategically better for heat huggers "Which are very popular in high ranks" 

The only purpose for this item could've been the raid but the problem is that you must avoid taking dmg 

Also the item itself is a premium which makes heat bomb a "better" early game choice

Soo the only way how people will mostly use it is just in campaign 

"Which im not even sure of"

Sad to see an item in such position 

1 minute ago, LORD CHAOS said:

Tbh i find this item very unique and it does excately what it should do but still "Red Rain" and "Burning Shower" are just more used and are strategically better for heat huggers "Which are very popular in high ranks" 

The only purpose for this item could've been the raid but the problem is that you must avoid taking dmg 

Also the item itself is a premium which makes heat bomb a "better" early game choice

Soo the only way how people will mostly use it is just in campaign 

"Which im not even sure of"

Sad to see an item in such position 

correct.

Will be nice without backfire in this case. I think it should be removing No other modification. The energy one, it is ok as it is.