Story of how cheap SM got, 10 years ago. Back to the beginning....

Before Adobe flash ended, where you were able to use the internet to play SM.  This when you needed keys to play pvp, then that changed. You needed keys to finish certain Bosses. . Then the game changed again, and again.  Back then, tokens dropped like crazy. Doing campaign mission was a thing. You get 500 tokens, just watching adds a day. Now, let me tell you about one night. I was staying at my brother house, one night (don't remember the exact date, yet somewhere between 2014 or 2017. Don't really remember. I just remember that one night, on how much I got).  That night I was playing on a different internet connection and computer.  Thought the game would not recognize the acct. Seems like it didn't recognize it.  I was not getting that much tokens then, on my own computer and internet connection. Maybe 100 to 200 on my internet and laptop. Back to my brother house. I was up all night watching ads like crazy and racking up tokens like crazy. You would not believe how much I got that night. I milked out tokens like crazy, just watching ads, doing surveys, and other stuff. (Back then, doing surveys was another way to get tokens). So, here is how much I racked up that night. I got 20k, that one night. I am dead serious.  Tokens were coming in like crazy. After that one night, didn't get much.  Just got around 100 tokens a day. Then the numbers dropped. After that, dropped more. When I left the game, you were able to get 60-80 tokens just watching ads a day. Now, you don't get much. Well, I don't. That's how cheap the game got. 

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

Before Adobe flash ended, where you were able to use the internet to play SM.  This when you needed keys to play pvp, then that changed. You needed keys to finish certain Bosses. . Then the game changed again, and again.  Back then, tokens dropped like crazy. Doing campaign mission was a thing. You get 500 tokens, just watching adds a day. Now, let me tell you about one night. I was staying at my brother house, one night (don't remember the exact date, yet somewhere between 2014 or 2017. Don't really remember. I just remember that one night, on how much I got).  That night I was playing on a different internet connection and computer.  Thought the game would not recognize the acct. Seems like it didn't recognize it.  I was not getting that much tokens then, on my own computer and internet connection. Maybe 100 to 200 on my internet and laptop. Back to my brother house. I was up all night watching ads like crazy and racking up tokens like crazy. You would not believe how much I got that night. I milked out tokens like crazy, just watching ads, doing surveys, and other stuff. (Back then, doing surveys was another way to get tokens). So, here is how much I racked up that night. I got 20k, that one night. I am dead serious.  Tokens were coming in like crazy. After that one night, didn't get much.  Just got around 100 tokens a day. Then the numbers dropped. After that, dropped more. When I left the game, you were able to get 60-80 tokens just watching ads a day. Now, you don't get much. Well, I don't. That's how cheap the game got. 

I'd like to take a moment to remember mythical boxes, R.I.P. my beloved.... The F2P community will never forget you. the chance of getting a mythical from boxes was the greatest thing in the history of the game.