Am i gay ?

17 hours ago, Bring live your dreams 2.0 said:

What? What you mean with frantic hack? I don't know about it

imagine this, you enter the arena while eating bear meat, and they pair you with a double frantic, everything is fine until then, but even with your 160 shield this guy takes between 700 and 1100 life from you in all his attacks, so you questions you just saw, well that is the hack I am referring to.

48 minutes ago, ATP Gamer said:

imagine this, you enter the arena while eating bear meat, and they pair you with a double frantic, everything is fine until then, but even with your 160 shield this guy takes between 700 and 1100 life from you in all his attacks, so you questions you just saw, well that is the hack I am referring to.

Wtf, the man has the old version of the frantics that makes 700 of damage in one shot + level 80 in upgrades

Edited by Bring live your dreams 2.0 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, ATP Gamer said:

My only question is who eats bear meat while playing game about gay robots