How do i reliably farm upgrade material?

MrCat

Question

I seem to struggle when it comes to upgrading items, my upgrading usually consists of common and rare items and sometimes upgrade kits. Whenever i watch a SM video people have max level everything, so i was wondering how can i get upgrade material? My HQ is level 12 by the way, should i upgrade it further?

7 answers to this question

Its simple really,

Upgrade your HQ till you can craft kits, then just farm campaign especially during +50% coin boost and youll have alot of money to spend.

I usually just craft 50-100 kits (yes its expensive but worth it)

You upgrade the kits effieciently and you have yourself 5-6 fully upgraded rare kits every 1-2 days

While doing campaign (preferably bigboy) youll gain XP which can sometimes level you up causing you to regain all of your missing fuel to continue grinding plus the daily quest which gives you 20 extra fuel

So yeah thats the way I do it

Edited by Identical (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Identical said:

Its simple really,

Upgrade your HQ till you can craft kits, then just farm campaign especially during +50% coin boost and youll have alot of money to spend.

I usually just craft 50-100 kits (yes its expensive but worth it)

You upgrade the kits effieciently and you have yourself 5-6 fully upgraded rare kits every 1-2 days

While doing campaign (preferably bigboy) youll gain XP which can sometimes level you up causing you to regain all of your missing fuel to continue grinding plus the daily quest which gives you 20 extra fuel

So yeah thats the way I do it

At what HQ level do i unlock kits?

14 minutes ago, LORD CHAOS said:

Hey i just want to let you know that level 20 gold farm produces 1350 gold per hour but it has a capacity of 75000

Congrats. Yes, the capacity it is 75000. Used to be 25000. That gives enough time to collect gold every few days. 

Also, you want max parts? The reality is a constant farming during the day. To advance in some ways can be 4 times a day farming. It is very important because generate gold. Also, it is a balance between crafting and collecting mix boxes. You need to balance the use of craft with farming all the time. 

For example, you farm 5 days and let say 4 times every day. You will get around 500,000 or more depending on factors including 5 wins and base collection. If you farm that, 2.3millions will cost to craft 400 power kits having 100 per base or wait for it with one base. Will take 1.5 days to get 400 with 4 factories.

If you accumulate mix boxes farming, will cost less to progress. That will allow to increase gold reserves. If goes to craft 400, will have 1.5 days of farming mix and getting old doing so. Now, when power kits are ready, that will cost again gold to max the part with the power kits straight for level up. At some point, gold will be too low and can't craft and will have to balance with already accumulated mix boxes next round of level up. This is an example of my account. I can actually level up few parts already with that number. Now, I do farm every day even no pvp and others, I get gold and mix and max. I have not been using the BASE doing slower progress but consistent. I drain to reach 500 then I push up again to 800+. Using those cost gold maxing parts but not the creation. 

image.png.4c4e68c8e3ab46b580c019cef318a9fb.png

Now, I used to use Power kits to speed up maxing parts but because it does cost gold, you can end up just flat all the time and require at some point to stop and get back gold balance to the coffers. 

To use BASE craft, you have to be a real grinder generally speaking. Trust me, I do know. 👍 Anyway, farm every day and take advantage of the extra fuel and gold like yesterday. 

23 hours ago, MrCat said:

I seem to struggle when it comes to upgrading items, my upgrading usually consists of common and rare items and sometimes upgrade kits. Whenever i watch a SM video people have max level everything, so i was wondering how can i get upgrade material? My HQ is level 12 by the way, should i upgrade it further?

I personnaly do the 6th level of overlord's den in insane difficulty, it's way more worth XP and Gold than bigboy mission because there are only 3 enemies and farm this mission in auto very often (also in class🤣)

(Sorry if my english is bad I come from France)

19 hours ago, Buggy007 said:

I personnaly do the 6th level of overlord's den in insane difficulty, it's way more worth XP and Gold than bigboy mission because there are only 3 enemies and farm this mission in auto very often (also in class🤣)

(Sorry if my english is bad I come from France)

correct and also depend on player mentality. OD6 it is the faster and easy way to farm gold and mix boxes and in average the best if you are under development trying to reach L250. So gold, parts and XP it is the best plus fast.  Now, if you look for some fortune boxes, then play 2V2 OD8 and get gold and fortune boxes costing more fuel for less mix part grinding but can get lucky getting a nice part with fortune boxes. 

For me I should play another area, but it does work better for me to get mix boxes than F.B's and faster.