Got warned

Denislol12

Question

Hello guys.Yesterday i decided to make smth that people would enjoy to have a version of sm but that dosent mean that im just sponsoring myself im just trying to help the game devs to get more players and money and idk what i did wrong to get worned for smth harmless.Im just tryna help yk

3 answers to this question

Do not know. Adm have their criteria. Maybe from the top. 🤷‍♂️ Just be careful. Maybe they are tired to read the game is dead without proper info. Since many people keeps saying the same, that drives customers away instead to get them and have fun. 

Sure, I do not see much harm around from your post but just be careful with comments. 😉

You can still give ideas for the players from other games things that might be beneficial for this one including your own.  This forum it is for contributors and fun between others including to vent frustration said by the own CEO and a page for it. 🤔 

Just have in mind what do you say and pm them and ask for the reason. That it is not wrong. 🤗 

Now, looks carefully about what you said and give a brainstorm what can trigger that reaction from the adm. Keep have fun around. 🙂

• Community Team
8 hours ago, Denislol12 said:

idk what i did wrong to get worned for smth harmless.

You always receive an explanation in the warning, if you bother to read 😄

Also, quite often the forum shows you which specific post is the warning about. So yeah, you have all the information needed 🙂 

Elcent is the best.

5 hours ago, Marija said:

You always receive an explanation in the warning, if you bother to read 😄

Also, quite often the forum shows you which specific post is the warning about. So yeah, you have all the information needed 🙂 

just update the game for once the hackers don't stop and keep going