What should i evolve to mythical?

MrCat

Question

Hi, im a relatively new player. I have a MPV and Massive Feet for electric dmg. So I'll be evolving an item to a mythical tier for the first time and i don't know what to evolve, these are the stuff i wanted to evolve : MPV, Savagery, Corrupt Light or Windigo

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, MrCat said:

Hi, im a relatively new player. I have a MPV and Massive Feet for electric dmg. So I'll be evolving an item to a mythical tier for the first time and i don't know what to evolve, these are the stuff i wanted to evolve : MPV, Savagery, Corrupt Light or Windigo

MPV

Normally everyone will tell you something different. Some basic will be Torso, leg and drone if you have all close to L40. Drone it is important because normally is less powerful on damage and at Legend status still really weak. 

Your torso will be a good option now. Hold back on top and side weapon for a few. The reason is that maybe during the transformation for leg, torso and drone, you might get other weapons that might capture your attention for better design. Making too many parts can drain your assets and hard to recover.

You maybe should show your inventory and they can tell you better.