Is there a "Best build" in the game?

Nikos

Question

There are so many builds in top rank matches. None of them is capable to survive for ever. Let's say that every player uses balanced mechs to compete.Which set up or element would get the best win ratio in your opinion?

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Nikos said:

There are so many builds in top rank matches. None of them is capable to survive for ever. Let's say that every player uses balanced mechs to compete.Which set up or element would get the best win ratio in your opinion?

Really hard to tell at least for me.

Regardless of mechs, the factor it is the player. 

There are competitive players that are very smart regardless mechs in use. Sure, match maker it is a huge factor to account and mech selection between others.

Another big factor will be the season. If players keep the same mech without changes, can get different outcomes. 

Phys recoil sniper jumper can be a top contender in this case. As a factor to consider, it is the factor at what rank normally dos play or which to be at. The Phys jumper can be a good option in the R1/R2 with less energy mechs but heavy in heat. 

I have been watching tops for very long even no been active and have been usual to see their fights for fun. 

Heat hugger declined due to recoils in 1v1 and 2v2 but still great at 3V3. I consider this mech one of the superiors in the sense of versatility to be use as R1, titan, war and raid plus campaign without any changes.

Ton of others can be included but the factor still in the player. 

Ton of set ups can be a scary thing in the hands of WM, GZ, Lan, kitty, LG and others because they play ahead with desire to win vs players like me that are casual having same mechs playing without motivations to win or in the hands of players having that power but still need to learn how use it properly as I have seen many around with that power for long but they don't get it.