Best token offer?

SettlemenT

Question

My current mech sucks, and i have saved up 1400 tokens already to buy a good offer around 2k tokens, and i'm asking which token offer is the most expensive / most worth it (in premium packs), because i have seen a pack costs 2k tokens and it gives 15 premium packs and i don't know if there is anything better than that or should i just buy it the next time i see it.

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

My current mech sucks, and i have saved up 1400 tokens already to buy a good offer around 2k tokens, and i'm asking which token offer is the most expensive / most worth it (in premium packs), because i have seen a pack costs 2k tokens and it gives 15 premium packs and i don't know if there is anything better than that or should i just buy it the next time i see it.

The most expensive offer it is the one that cost 4000 tokens. Click below and check the offers since 2021. Some repeat and some others not. You need to spend wisely and have to understand it is about luck. GOOD LUCK and have fun. Do not complain having bad luck. Everyone has gone through the same thing including me. 🙃

6 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

Today there is an exclusive limited time offer what costs 4k tokens and gives a lot of goodies, i guess i'll save up for an offer like this one.image.thumb.png.267dac03b1f95c36490a3631a84ae2af.png

It can be. When a player start it can be a good offer and possibilities but as free player it is a hard offer to get but it is possible.

1- Farm a lot. 

2- Complete the Achievements. Some will be fast, and others will take a bit longer like 1000 fights etc. Look at them and go for those can be achieve faster. Those provide tokens and can get 2k tokens fast from that.

3- Play campaign properly farming. Do not use tokens to pass a campaign spot. Just play till can pass naturally. Do not overspend the Fuel trying or as mentioned the tokens to revive. Lower your spot and use the spot to farm as best can no losing fuel or the tokens and getting gold in the best spot possible according to your progress. 

4- Play no less than 5 wins per day. If play pvp 3 times and win you get 10 tokens but also you get the ARENA COINS that will be the ones to enhance the account for extra power. So, 3 fights you complete the daily quest but will lose 2 fights for more coins and are very important because are limited and at lower rank, the game give less and takes longer to enhance account. The offer you showed can provide coins but even you see a big number, it can enhance a bit the lower levels of the ARENA area to enhance because as you increase the level, the next level will cost more and at some point, 2,500 will be barely anything to enhance items. It takes a bit more than a year playing 5 wins to get it done. 

5- Fight the TITAN even is low grant as solo. We call them CLAN COINS because been in a clan, the entire clan should attack the TITAN. The TITAN gets stronger as you win them and the tickets collections to fight them it is gets hard to collect and require almost the entire clan to participate on that. If you are out of clan, will be easier to some point. In the beginning the system will not ask you for tickets because the level of fight but as progress, it will happen. 

6- Look for a clan that is active at your rank and play WAR. Collect as early possible basic relics to DIVINE your weapons when are maxed. 

7- Do not eat every part around to make another stronger. You need to be careful eating parts that might be important to your progress. Be wise and can ask. 

8- The key important is that when you are in a low-level account, the grinding is fast and can progress fast but later will get very slow to pass levels. Farming the gold and crossing levels, at some point the game provide extra storage space some as 5 or 10 extra space to have weapons around. Also, it helps increase FUEL CAP. 

image.thumb.png.1461458dca4980a583039aac5bd202cf.png

image.thumb.png.02cdc4984da64f79d96a38629fb3baf1.png

image.thumb.png.b15bfbd0680e51d745a08b4eeae98489.png

image.thumb.png.c6fb63cdc8cd85d3dbd859f25f975e75.png

Watch this video and might help you a bit. There is a second part. She is a top player. Look at the account level progress. She was grinding very hard to do it fast. It does require to grind at least 4 times a day which is possible but can take longer for a grinder of 1 time a day. That will take very long to progress. 

Have fun......

On 1/16/2024 at 7:44 AM, luCyfer said:

Save up for 3k ones with guaranteed items 

I half agree with this advice. If you're just starting out, 4K is the best because you'll probably get at a few good random things. If you're later in game with all the common epics and legendaries, its a great way to get specific stuff. I got my heat and energy fortresses via offers. Game changers that finally got me to rank 5.

I also like what OKI said. I'm usually solo but the titan and war loot I got in top 10 clans was crazy good. A good clan is easy mode for farming.