Need help improving this please.

It is not that the mech is super bad. It is very decent depending on how long you play, and parts granted. If the picture it is currently representing the actual mech you possess, it is about to get the parts to complete a bit the mech. 

1- The energy cap it is good because you utilize only the Swoop drone that consume some energy. If you have an encounter with an energy mech decently developed, it will be maybe hard to recover to make an attack with the drone crippling your mech, but it won't be the case for heat/phys encounters in the sense losing energy.  

2- The heat cap it is not a super bad but been a heat mech your cooling is too low reason you will overheat fast using your own weapons plus the heat attacker.

3- The shields are low according to the numbers I can see but if you have the shields as is showed, it will be fine. Now, if you are using the epic versions at L30 maybe will hold a bit but will be limited to push higher including maybe that you are using a platinum EPIC L30 looking at the numbers in the HP.

4-  Below I tried to imitate a developed mech in your current set up. It is showing 971 due to I do not have your combine ener/heat module and using a premium that weight 5 less but your will be 981 as showing. Mech maxed will give around 248 in cooling witch still low. 

image.thumb.png.6e3e1a5d8a3f57c2047bff0623f7642d.png

5- For that type of mech, you need to maximize the possibility to create more physical damage. It is not a mech to overheat the opponent. It is about to break shields and punish in that way. The Swoop Drone, it is a good drone but overheat in some what the opponent and also help to break the shields. Sadly, the damage is low and for some mechs it does create limitations on attack. It will be more proper to use maybe firefly image.png.be5488b8c9f6b159ef0408cbf75ef052.pngor maybe depending how like to play this one image.png.d4df0a67826e4c44b3b71d58c86e2ada.png

Those two can help better. Just personal preference. 

Sure, it will affect your mech weight use. The Swoop is 22 and fire/spear are 50 and, in this case, you need to arrange drain use.  The weight will be 1002 in your case. 

image.thumb.png.136594b9387a3c260347c641711fbf29.png

image.thumb.png.98465dadff73a16dfb11473e88fdbd97.png

In order the players can help you out, you need to show your arsenal and they maybe will help you set up with what you have.

If you want a better simple version for higher set up, maybe can be like this even can be different as dual teleporter, more HP, etc. Different options as preference go and how will work their set in a 2v2 and or 3v3 set combinations. 

image.thumb.png.c0174cc96dfcee732ff13883d6fe3dcb.png

So, again, just show your current full inventory and maybe they will help. 🤔

On 1/14/2024 at 5:39 PM, OKI DOKI said:

It is not that the mech is super bad. It is very decent depending on how long you play, and parts granted. If the picture it is currently representing the actual mech you possess, it is about to get the parts to complete a bit the mech. 

1- The energy cap it is good because you utilize only the Swoop drone that consume some energy. If you have an encounter with an energy mech decently developed, it will be maybe hard to recover to make an attack with the drone crippling your mech, but it won't be the case for heat/phys encounters in the sense losing energy.  

2- The heat cap it is not a super bad but been a heat mech your cooling is too low reason you will overheat fast using your own weapons plus the heat attacker.

3- The shields are low according to the numbers I can see but if you have the shields as is showed, it will be fine. Now, if you are using the epic versions at L30 maybe will hold a bit but will be limited to push higher including maybe that you are using a platinum EPIC L30 looking at the numbers in the HP.

4-  Below I tried to imitate a developed mech in your current set up. It is showing 971 due to I do not have your combine ener/heat module and using a premium that weight 5 less but your will be 981 as showing. Mech maxed will give around 248 in cooling witch still low. 

image.thumb.png.6e3e1a5d8a3f57c2047bff0623f7642d.png

5- For that type of mech, you need to maximize the possibility to create more physical damage. It is not a mech to overheat the opponent. It is about to break shields and punish in that way. The Swoop Drone, it is a good drone but overheat in some what the opponent and also help to break the shields. Sadly, the damage is low and for some mechs it does create limitations on attack. It will be more proper to use maybe firefly image.png.be5488b8c9f6b159ef0408cbf75ef052.pngor maybe depending how like to play this one image.png.d4df0a67826e4c44b3b71d58c86e2ada.png

Those two can help better. Just personal preference. 

Sure, it will affect your mech weight use. The Swoop is 22 and fire/spear are 50 and, in this case, you need to arrange drain use.  The weight will be 1002 in your case. 

image.thumb.png.136594b9387a3c260347c641711fbf29.png

image.thumb.png.98465dadff73a16dfb11473e88fdbd97.png

In order the players can help you out, you need to show your arsenal and they maybe will help you set up with what you have.

If you want a better simple version for higher set up, maybe can be like this even can be different as dual teleporter, more HP, etc. Different options as preference go and how will work their set in a 2v2 and or 3v3 set combinations. 

image.thumb.png.c0174cc96dfcee732ff13883d6fe3dcb.png

So, again, just show your current full inventory and maybe they will help. 🤔

Do you have something like an Ideal Build? I only have 1 Frature Basalt Annihilator

No, I do not have an ideal build. I am retired but never had one particular build as preference because I play for fun with weird combinations just playing for fun no ranks. 

Now, your mech can be ok with just a basalt for now. 

Also, the builds are according of inventory availability, and we do what we can with it. Maybe the inventory has other type of mech that can help better. 

That type of mech is old style used a lot by the time I started to play. Then changes forced to change to others new ways but still a good mech. 

If you need something in particular, you need to show your full inventory so the other players can help out with some ideas then you will decide what is best for you with the learning. 🤷‍♂️