I am Back From the bann who else was banned?

Stevelord

Question

I couldn't write or reply for one week because of Marija unfortunately also i think the crashes are fixed it doesn't crash anymore second a friend in my clan told me some info that Marija told him that the game is going to be updated on a different engine or flash because the previous flash was the end gone and the game died but i don't know if this is actually true or false 

what do you guys think? also it would be nice if the administrator @Raul also answer this is it true or not?

4 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, bumbum said:

i am sorry, I couldn't understand what are you trying to say.

is it true that your going to update the game is my main question because from the friend that told he said that first they are going to transfer or make the game to run on a different engine or platform then update it I don't know how exactly to say because you know that this game was run on an old flash player that was deleted years ago 

Sad for the ban. 🥴

Interesting topic.

Well, even the administration does not confirm, they can't tell everything is going on. You know, it is a business. 

Knowing that the game is old under an old platform, like it or not it will have to change because programming keeps evolving and in the long run drivers will die or the new systems will block and no support current versions. 

Let's be honest, it will change no matter what, so it is not surprise. It will happen at any time. 🤷‍♂️