Arena coins, what is better to upgrade?

Sraph Blade

Question

6 answers to this question

Basic.

You upgrade for the type of mech you think will be for a period of time your main mech related to heat. energy or phys. 

Now, HP always will be a priority with shields and attributes. 

Here are the attributes for your type of mech. Go for the type of mech you use and want to use. You can balance to L4 all of them because the cost is minimal but further better to focus on a balanced way to the 3 mains of your mech preference. 

image.png.2d48998b616d835450be64b7331051a2.png

Here is basic to progress to also survive having more HP in your account helping the HP of your mech. This is extra 350 HP. If your mech HP is 1000, that will create a mech of 1350 but passing L4 will be more and more costly so you need to balance some equally for cost in coins. 

image.png.43d84a0a4c88f9447f48bceed1aacd64.png

Those here are for your shields but in percentage increase. IF the shield of your mech is 100 "sure none" then if max any of them, then the shield will be 140. Sure, shields are a lot less than that. So, balance them equally. 

image.png.de7b5e0b7bdd1f11dd6a771904a96303.png

For a real grinder like me, my focus at start was balancing the others with these then I pushed because will get more gold and fuel and can level up parts faster. 

image.png.ec724e27ca6e501dc309b46b86ba38d8.png

The others are preferences on what do you want first. I did all of them L4 then focused in the primary 3-4 because will be heavily expensive in coins and at lower rank, less coins you get. 

15 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Basic.

You upgrade for the type of mech you think will be for a period of time your main mech related to heat. energy or phys. 

Now, HP always will be a priority with shields and attributes. 

Here are the attributes for your type of mech. Go for the type of mech you use and want to use. You can balance to L4 all of them because the cost is minimal but further better to focus on a balanced way to the 3 mains of your mech preference. 

image.png.2d48998b616d835450be64b7331051a2.png

Here is basic to progress to also survive having more HP in your account helping the HP of your mech. This is extra 350 HP. If your mech HP is 1000, that will create a mech of 1350 but passing L4 will be more and more costly so you need to balance some equally for cost in coins. 

image.png.43d84a0a4c88f9447f48bceed1aacd64.png

Those here are for your shields but in percentage increase. IF the shield of your mech is 100 "sure none" then if max any of them, then the shield will be 140. Sure, shields are a lot less than that. So, balance them equally. 

image.png.de7b5e0b7bdd1f11dd6a771904a96303.png

For a real grinder like me, my focus at start was balancing the others with these then I pushed because will get more gold and fuel and can level up parts faster. 

image.png.ec724e27ca6e501dc309b46b86ba38d8.png

The others are preferences on what do you want first. I did all of them L4 then focused in the primary 3-4 because will be heavily expensive in coins and at lower rank, less coins you get. 

How much gold you get from od boss in solo campaign with maxed out gold boost? 

You get close to the same in OD6. The issue is takes longer to farm and consume 14 fuel. 

For an account max out, the maximum fuel is 95 and takes aprox 5hrs from 0-95 then will stop to generate fuel because reached cap. The idea on farming is to time the time when will reach cap and use it to let the regen to keep working. Farmers time that all the time to max the possibility in getting gold not even doing pvp. 

That is the reason people talk about 500-600k a day assuming maybe 4 times has been grinded during that day and period of sleeping time etc. 

How is possible 500-600k? 

Is possible for fully developed accounts. 

How? Your account level from 0-250 at some levels, it will grant extra fuel capacity. I do not remember well because I lost my file having the info but will have more as you advance. The other part is the ARENA SHOP to increase more your account capacity as showed. Sure, can add extra 100k if mines are developed per day. 

image.thumb.png.ce9f3fb02f3cc359ed1069494153f5f0.png

image.png.eb016b58afcd03f5c297817cb09c5225.png

I use OD6. For 14 in fuel, I get 19,200 in gold but is faster for my play time. You can play boss and get a bit more. It is preference. Now, to progress faster the account level from 0-250, OD6 is the best in class for it. 

For 7 fuel you get XP=19,000 vs OD8 14 fuel for XP=20,000. That translate that a player wanting to progress the account level for extra space, fuel and the few items grants from 0-2500, it will take twice to max it not been that wise decision. Sure, will lose 1450 in gold in 14 fuel consumption but for development is better go for OD6 related to go for 0-250 and extra goodies. 

Also, during the week, you might get the XP offer. You know, some days extra gold or fuel but also XP days. 

During my development, that was my fun way to go to progress my account. I loved because in some levels, the progress will drop to 0.3% from 100% making just a single level an eternity to crossed. For those now at 190 level, to reach 200 it is a real pain or drag if do not farm 4 times a day and take advantage of the XP day. 🤬

I was smart enough to see that on my own, so I used to advance faster. 🤡

image.thumb.png.5f9283d6554dec487e59f10c7a39a796.png

In some cases, also 2V2 campaign in OD8 hard can get the possibility of fortune boxes. 

image.thumb.png.421b307664cfa6efd4a2dbd61ef2c937.png

This is OD8 2V2

image.thumb.png.117f92471958f4821d4494b593e1f7ed.png

The other reason why I use OD6 even can change to other, is because Mix box grant. In my account it is not that bad the grants of mix boxes using OD6 but some other places I collected data and I get less and is one reason I do not use OD8 Hard for fortune boxes. My account barely gives F.B. in the location plus during the hunt I even get less mix boxes. 🤬

Having OD6 consuming only 7 fuel, the possibility to get a mix box is decent and will double the amount of possibility.

How come?

The game provides the chance to get a mix box drop 50%. As you can see, it can be zero or one. 

If you play OD8 consuming 14 in fuel, you have one shot of 50% to get a drop. 

OD6 you will have 14 fuel two times possibility of drops. 

Why it is important? 

Very simple, you need the boxes to level up the parts. 🤫 Getting a few more in gold 1450 it won't give you the meat parts to advance your weapon. It will twice the time. 🤗

image.png.d1b134f9efa3ea0c8ed7a0b037c31c6c.png

Play as you prefer. It is your account and ways to play. You do not have to follow others. I just give some points and can compare for your style etc.

I did my O.D. FARM account L250 in just 8 months flat out. 🍻

I did my OKI DOKI in 9 months and 3 weeks because is my first account and I was learning from my own mistakes not asking the people but few players in the game have achieved that and can be count with one hand fingers close to OKI not O.D.FARM. 🤡

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)