Could you guys give me reccomendations about heat builds i want to build one but i dont know where to start also don't reccomend me premiums they are too hard to get

LORD CHAOS

Question

3 answers to this question

cheap n ez one is: corrupt light(starts at rare), savagery/flaminator(starts at rare, good when fighting other heat mechs, risky vs elec ones tho),  magma recoiler(starts at epic but good sinergy), heatbomb if going boiler, for torso either nighmare( starts at common) or windigo, starts at epic

ill post two builds that are premium free, one boiler, one exp dmg:

you can also remove the grappling hook on the first one if you want to use the windigo torso

image.png.8c3f0931f39914b4a1e23d3b5b064ce7.png

now the exp dmg one, you can replace one of the desolations with a frantic flame ig until u get another one that is:

image.png.0bf330c59e8ca2696fddc6644abd1348.png

any questions?

Edited by Corvus (see edit history)

19 hours ago, Corvus said:

cheap n ez one is: corrupt light(starts at rare), savagery/flaminator(starts at rare, good when fighting other heat mechs, risky vs elec ones tho),  magma recoiler(starts at epic but good sinergy), heatbomb if going boiler, for torso either nighmare( starts at common) or windigo, starts at epic

you can also remove the grappling hook on the first one if you want to use the windigo torso

now the exp dmg one, you can replace one of the desolations with a frantic flame ig until u get another one that is:

any questions?

No questions just thank you this really helped me 

On 12/20/2023 at 8:58 AM, Corvus said:

any questions?

nice