I'm already tired of this

Mr Smit

Shut up you idiots who say my internet is bad. My connection to the server is lost ONLY IN SuperMechs AND ONLY IN THE ARENA! During farming, before upgrading items, and when I have the game open in the background, the connection does not drop. ONLY IN THE ARENA

Снимок экрана 2023-12-12 183710.png

Снимок экрана 2023-12-10 141801.png

Снимок экрана 2023-12-09 130017.png

Снимок экрана 2023-11-02 205815.png

Снимок экрана 2023-10-10 223647.png

Снимок экрана 2023-10-10 223018.png

Edited by Mr Smit (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing super mechs today with my other accounts of rank 15, 13 and 12, I've been playing for 1 hour and it's already been more than 10 times that it kicks me out for no reason, and recently it kicked me out again and this time it won't let me enter the game. game, this time the server went down completely, if this continues like this the game may be completely dead, I hope they fix it since it is a good game, and I hope that support continues to work to report the problem

47 minutes ago, Franklin100 said:

I started playing super mechs today with my other accounts of rank 15, 13 and 12, I've been playing for 1 hour and it's already been more than 10 times that it kicks me out for no reason, and recently it kicked me out again and this time it won't let me enter the game. game, this time the server went down completely, if this continues like this the game may be completely dead, I hope they fix it since it is a good game, and I hope that support continues to work to report the problem

its already dead     this crash it seems its on a timer or something 

i have zero faith they will fix this