Base needs a rework

heller

After testing every crafting type i came to conclusion that only 3 of those 20 are usable and they are

1. Level 1 common items
  2. Level 1 15 power kits
  3. Level 20 epic/legendary

If you need more detailed explantion i wrote it down

Everything else is useless and here is the explantion

1. Crafting common only (costs 1k per item)

Its cheap and its fast and better for maxing power kits as you need 19 common items to max 1 power kit

2.Crafting rare items is expensive and common/rare that takes 90 minutes is overpriced here is why:

• 1 rare item=4 common items this important for calculation
  • 1 common item costs 1k and takes 15 minutes
  • 1 common/rare costs 2k and takes 90 minutes

Lets say i crafted 15 items from common only and 15 from common/rare (say you crafted 100 items you get 15 items every time you collect them from the factory)

The first one costs 15k while the second one costs 30k

Now lets say you got 2 rare items replace them with 8 common items (4 items per one) you got what is worth of 21 items for 30k and you could have crafted them for 21k with common only

Now lets say you got 5 rare items instead of 2 (which is the best outcome) you got what is worth 30 common items for 30k but it took 23 hours vs 30 normal common items that would take 4 hours

And no player is crafting 15 items most of us would craft 100 per factory and the drop chances are bad sometimes you get no rare (30k vs 15k in less time) and rarely get five rares per 15 items

So in order for common/rare to be better you need to get 6 rare items for every 15 items which never happens

So you end up wasting money and time

2. crafting epics

Only do it if you are looking for an epic item you need (choose its  type) other than that its useless

3. crafting power kits(costs 6k)

Use it for more faster upgrade with other items or if you dont have enough space just use kits to max kits since they dont take any space in your inventory

4.crafting epic/legendary (costs 400k per item)

Not really worth it considering the time and omey it takes to max the factory and craft it in the first place but if you want to use it Dont and i repeat DONT USE THIS FOR MYTH FOOD as you can get 1 legendary items in half price and less time (200k if you craft common items and kits) not to mention the low chance of getting legendary . ONLY USE THIS IF YOU WANT PREMIUM ITEMS

it appears that having 3 level 1 factory and 1 level 15 is the best way to go as i explained everything else is overpriced

Edited by heller (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 8:29 PM, heller said:

After testing every crafting type i came to conclusion that only 3 of those 20 are usable and they are

1. Level 1 common items
  2. Level 1 15 power kits
  3. Level 20 epic/legendary

If you need more detailed explantion i wrote it down

Everything else is useless and here is the explantion

1. Crafting common only (costs 1k per item)

Its cheap and its fast and better for maxing power kits as you need 19 common items to max 1 power kit

2.Crafting rare items is expensive and common/rare that takes 90 minutes is overpriced here is why:

• 1 rare item=4 common items this important for calculation
  • 1 common item costs 1k and takes 15 minutes
  • 1 common/rare costs 2k and takes 90 minutes

Lets say i crafted 15 items from common only and 15 from common/rare (say you crafted 100 items you get 15 items every time you collect them from the factory)

The first one costs 15k while the second one costs 30k

Now lets say you got 2 rare items replace them with 8 common items (4 items per one) you got what is worth of 21 items for 30k and you could have crafted them for 21k with common only

Now lets say you got 5 rare items instead of 2 (which is the best outcome) you got what is worth 30 common items for 30k but it took 23 hours vs 30 normal common items that would take 4 hours

And no player is crafting 15 items most of us would craft 100 per factory and the drop chances are bad sometimes you get no rare (30k vs 15k in less time) and rarely get five rares per 15 items

So in order for common/rare to be better you need to get 6 rare items for every 15 items which never happens

So you end up wasting money and time

2. crafting epics

Only do it if you are looking for an epic item you need (choose its  type) other than that its useless

3. crafting power kits(costs 6k)

Use it for more faster upgrade with other items or if you dont have enough space just use kits to max kits since they dont take any space in your inventory

4.crafting epic/legendary (costs 400k per item)

Not really worth it considering the time and omey it takes to max the factory and craft it in the first place but if you want to use it Dont and i repeat DONT USE THIS FOR MYTH FOOD as you can get 1 legendary items in half price and less time (200k if you craft common items and kits) not to mention the low chance of getting legendary . ONLY USE THIS IF YOU WANT PREMIUM ITEMS

it appears that having 3 level 1 factory and 1 level 15 is the best way to go as i explained everything else is overpriced

yes. it is true. Sure, all depend on the player need at the moment but yes. Also, in the silver box accounts, you have to buy the boxes. Still cost. Few items are close to the old silver accounts, but it is a bit more expensive and have to wait. In the other side, you can craft stuff that you might risk for it. 

I used to use L2 to get RARE/Common when started the base as best option with a new account and keep moving to a close similar simulation of silver box. It worked fine for my farming habit. Power kits came later due to cost but for a good grinder it is a good option post some point in the progress where you can save more and advance with less worries. Just smart play to progress. 

Some months ago, a player set an order of 300 million for legend/epic. 🤔 A 378,000 gold per part