I think there should be some kind of Shop where you can Browse and Buy Specific Items.

Enigma_Official

I First Started Playing this Game Years Ago and I'm really Confident that there used to be an Item Shop. This was before anything like the Base Existed.

I just thought it'd be nice to Include either a Daily Deals Page where you can Buy from a Select Few Items, or a Public Marketplace where Players can Buy and Sell Mech Parts.

Personally, I'm still Missing a Charge Module and Shield Module on all of my Tanks and I can't seem to find or Craft any, so being able to just Buy one would be great.

Well I Definitely Played during that Legacy Period then, but I guess I lost that Account and I made this one later. I've had it for Several Years now, but not 6 Years then.

That still doesn't Explain why I haven't got a single Charge Module yet. Are they only of a Certain Rarity? Maybe I just haven't Crafted one because I haven't been Crafting many Epics.

Also, what do you think about my Shop Ideas, given they are the Topic of this Post.

9 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

You can buy specific items in the shop,

The preconstructed mechs.

(Having access to all the items at will would break the game)

I do not know but since I play this, everyone has been telling me is already broken. 😋

On 11/22/2023 at 11:53 AM, Enigma_Official said:

Well I Definitely Played during that Legacy Period then, but I guess I lost that Account and I made this one later. I've had it for Several Years now, but not 6 Years then.

That still doesn't Explain why I haven't got a single Charge Module yet. Are they only of a Certain Rarity? Maybe I just haven't Crafted one because I haven't been Crafting many Epics.

Also, what do you think about my Shop Ideas, given they are the Topic of this Post.

my first charge took me time to get it. I still have many weapons to get not granted not even with premium packs. 🤐

Oh there definitely was a "shop" ranging items with different prices depending on their power level. I can't recall if there were rarities (I think there was), but of course the best items were the most expensive so on so forth. Then the first lobby screen change happened and they got rid of it. Then they put in a gacha box to get the items which you bought with gold. It was okay, there were different kinds of boxes to choose from, then the second change hit and everything went to shit. The only box available was a measly 3000 gold box that had horrible loots, but it was still purchasable with gold. And then they got rid of this and added a base to get everything essentially. Never really played after the base update but I miss the legacy version.

6 hours ago, blackdiamondrpg said:

Oh there definitely was a "shop" ranging items with different prices depending on their power level. I can't recall if there were rarities (I think there was), but of course the best items were the most expensive so on so forth. Then the first lobby screen change happened and they got rid of it. Then they put in a gacha box to get the items which you bought with gold. It was okay, there were different kinds of boxes to choose from, then the second change hit and everything went to shit. The only box available was a measly 3000 gold box that had horrible loots, but it was still purchasable with gold. And then they got rid of this and added a base to get everything essentially. Never really played after the base update but I miss the legacy version.

yes, I saw those in videos, but I played few days a Legacy account when I started my current account that I found a link from a player name MAO and can get the parts. Like you mentioned, that was Legacy. Now you just need a credit card with good credit line and buy as many you want and good luck to get the part you need. 🤑🍻

Things changed and the rest of games are doing the same. FREE GAME FREE GAME JOIN FOR FREE, by the way, you need to play 20yrs to get a free relic or collect the enough to waste in just one part in 20 years. 🤣