Dollar vs euro in deals.

fysensylfide

Question

I have a question . Why is the prices for the deals so different from the actual worth of the valuta? F.ex today is a deal that costs 49.99 USD, but costs 59.99 EUR...

How strange isnt that when the valutacourses of this day  (and it has been like that for a longer time) shows that 49.99 USD equals 46,76 EUR?

Fysen.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, fysensylfide said:

I have a question . Why is the prices for the deals so different from the actual worth of the valuta? F.ex today is a deal that costs 49.99 USD, but costs 59.99 EUR...

How strange isnt that when the valutacourses of this day  (and it has been like that for a longer time) shows that 49.99 USD equals 46,76 EUR?

Fysen.

maybe operational cost at local areas. Like you say, current Dollar vs Euro is $49.99 vs E47.77. Why 59.99 Euro fix values is very interesting.  

2 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Seems to be same as at twitch ... there cost 1 sub 4 € / month, but if someone from other countries (Turkiye as just one example) buys it, its just the half price ❗

Other countries, other prices ❗

😉

Its not a usual thing that. The usual is to follow the valuta. Like in steam f.ex is the same price wheter I choose to pay in my own valuta, euro or USdollar. With this offer the actual price for European Union citizens will be actual 64 USD, thats not fair at all.

On all other gamingsites etcthey follow the valuta.

38 minutes ago, fysensylfide said:

Its not a usual thing that. The usual is to follow the valuta. Like in steam f.ex is the same price wheter I choose to pay in my own valuta, euro or USdollar. With this offer the actual price for European Union citizens will be actual 64 USD, thats not fair at all.

On all other gamingsites etcthey follow the valuta.

Well, we are cowboys with guns screaming yee-haw including our woman without modals or fancy ways. Better have a better price or else. 🤣

See related image detail. The Best Cowgirl Boots For Women | Cowgirl, horse, Cowboy action shooting, Country girls

just jeans, pizza, hamburger, hotdog, elephant ears, BBQ, fries, BIG sodas, corn dog, turkey ham between others.

Europe is more expensive and higher taxes with maybe less salary to complicate everything depending on the country inside of the Union but more Fancy style. 

image.thumb.png.068358f81870617163107a26f75c32b1.png

I guess it is fancier to pay in Europe the equivalent of $64. You know, it is cooler. 😃

4 hours ago, Burn Baby Burn said:

usa stronk 💪

F-xJK1tXoAA8Eul.jpg

F-xJK1rXkAArFbl.jpg

We have to sale, and we need models of all sizes. Victoria Secrets all secrets have been busted. 

image.png.0ab823e856f1f1146275f5034f64dc8e.png

image.thumb.png.173025a1cb437dc96ad89d78c0c66aa9.png

We don't look like this 

image.png.aeee18695c7145c529412ff2d59b16ab.png

That is Fake news

We look like below pictures, so we spend in food and cost a lot to sustain the investment made.  SM prices should be less. 🤣

Fat Cowboy Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

See related image detail. Andy Griffith's Makeup Artist Inspired Many Stories In The Series

ABH-855-BS_F.jpg