bug or cheater?

Suzaku_Kururugi

It is a person (or group) from Canada - as the flag shows.
"Veteran" players know who it is.

And they have around 20 - 30 fully cheated accounts.
Everybody can see it clearly cos of the Level of all these accounts with full meta stuff,
which is simple not possible in this short time, even not possible if you invest a fortune ❗

They cheat tons of accounts and new accounts.
They cheat wins.
They cheat the weekly tournament (Arena Points).
They cheat single Gold Medal wins.
They cheat clan Gold Medals wins.

So all they win is worth nothing - really nothing.
The opposite, its a shame that they invest so much time, just to win, with total unfair methodes.
It even makes 0 sense.

Unfortunately the developers stopped taking care of all these cheaters.
As well as they stopped developing this game for reasons.

😉

P.S.: as info for the moderatores, I simple stated facts, without calling any name nor accusations for specific players,
but what I wrote is a simple fact and +70% of the players know this and unfortunately nothing is done against this.

7 hours ago, Suzaku_Kururugi said:

Is that a bug or cheater? also his name 💀

image.png

image.png

tis a hopeless endeavor, I doubt anybody would do anything about it

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

21 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

It is a person (or group) from Canada - as the flag shows.
"Veteran" players know who it is.

And they have around 20 - 30 fully cheated accounts.
Everybody can see it clearly cos of the Level of all these accounts with full meta stuff,
which is simple not possible in this short time, even not possible if you invest a fortune ❗

They cheat tons of accounts and new accounts.
They cheat wins.
They cheat the weekly tournament (Arena Points).
They cheat single Gold Medal wins.
They cheat clan Gold Medals wins.

So all they win is worth nothing - really nothing.
The opposite, its a shame that they invest so much time, just to win, with total unfair methodes.
It even makes 0 sense.

Unfortunately the developers stopped taking care of all these cheaters.
As well as they stopped developing this game for reasons.

😉

P.S.: as info for the moderatores, I simple stated facts, without calling any name nor accusations for specific players,
but what I wrote is a simple fact and +70% of the players know this and unfortunately nothing is done against this.

Haha, what a great imagination, my friend. I really don't hate your jealousy, but in fact I liked what you said, it is nothing but an admission that  we are  better than you..... I know that you stopped playing the game for a long time and missed a lot of events, so I advise you to conduct research before you speak next time, as you will tarnish our team's reputation with lies. It is nothing but an immoral act, and according to the picture up there , this happens when all the team members leave the clan and the remaining members do not do any  win , after they do 1 win the ap of the clan gonna back normal 

In fact, all this conversation has opened my eyes to things that I did not know before about the members of the game. Their sayings are like rocks. Either you carry them on your back and your back will break, or you build a tower with them under your feet and rise 

3 hours ago, 0.0_Algeriano_0.0 said:

we are  better than you

That's very funny ... I will not write any word about all other stuff you wrote, because all other stuff you wrote shows clearly that you try to defend somthing, you even cannot defend (which is for itself again ... very funny) ❗

As well as that I will clearly refrain to start a fight with you here about this topic ❗
You know exactly what you and your "friends" ("we") are doing, as well as I (and many others) know exactly what you and your "friends" are doing ❗

BUT what I will do is ... I will ask you some questions ... if you are able to answer one of these questions with yes, I will glady admit
that "we are better than you" ...

There was a player in the past who had access to about +800 (❗) Legendary Ascension Relics, when ALL other players could only have around 50 - 70 of these very important items in the game with fair (with no cheating) and normal gameplay ...

- Would you say that was fair to all other players who had even not the chance to get 1/10 as much of these Legendary Ascension Relics ❓

(I help you with your answer a little bit: you have a boxing match, but you decide to come with a gun ... hard to win with the gun ? 😜 )

- Would you say there is no cheating at SuperMechs ❓

- Would you say that Arena Points Boosting at SuperMechs does not exist ❓

I could go on with these question, but (my) time is not worth it ❗

Summarized:
Try to win 1 (❗) weekly tournament clear and fair (without any boosting, without having the replay list emty the last few hours of the tournament) and after we can talk again ❗

🤣

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

P.S.: the level of that account speaks for itself
P.P.S.: the chosen nickname of that account is a clear no go and speaks as well for itself
P.P.P.S.: "we" is very funny 😄

46 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

That's very funny ... I will not write any word about all other stuff you wrote, because all other stuff you wrote shows clearly that you try to defend somthing, you even cannot defend (which is for itself again ... very funny) ❗

As well as that I will clearly refrain to start a fight with you here about this topic ❗
You know exactly what you and your "friends" ("we") are doing, as well as I (and many others) know exactly what you and your "friends" are doing ❗

BUT what I will do is ... I will ask you some questions ... if you are able to answer one of these questions with yes, I will glady admit
that "we are better than you" ...

There was a player in the past who had access to about +800 (❗) Legendary Ascension Relics, when ALL other players could only have around 50 - 70 of these very important items in the game with fair (with no cheating) and normal gameplay ...

- Would you say that was fair to all other players who had even not the chance to get 1/10 as much of these Legendary Ascension Relics ❓

(I help you with your answer a little bit: you have a boxing match, but you decide to come with a gun ... hard to win with the gun ? 😜 )

- Would you say there is no cheating at SuperMechs ❓

- Would you say that Arena Points Boosting at SuperMechs does not exist ❓

I could go on with these question, but (my) time is not worth it ❗

Summarized:
Try to win 1 (❗) weekly tournament clear and fair (without any boosting, without having the replay list emty the last few hours of the tournament) and after we can talk again ❗

🤣

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

P.S.: the level of that account speaks for itself
P.P.S.: the chosen nickname of that account is a clear no go and speaks as well for itself
P.P.P.S.: "we" is very funny 😄

I won't wast my time eaither and i know u talking about clever name and yes its fair money is one of the skills 2 

And relic don't mean anything since u can always counter hem 

+ I win more then 5 medal without bosting  when boster was around and i even pass them in arena points in my main and that u or no one else can do

Only me and Lannister achieved that 

but i really don't care do u know why ? Bcs all top ranks clan bosting including inmax .RR

+ i am not trying to make fight or anything i just want make point

Eh....

I know you play well but my friend, many other players if wanted to play for medals during those days they were able to do it too. They are simply not playing with desire and semi-retired and the odds to win will be really tuff for you and them if they were playing for real.

Ok you got the medals, and you are well known for long as good player but please do not look like you are better than many others here that are just playing relax now that are also real pro and can be on the 3 spots in the current environment or in the AP harder era. They are not even trying or even playing. Actually, there are just few playing for R1 and no motivations at all. 

I am not pro, and I do not care about that, but it is a bit too off about reality against if they play in full for top. 

About AP, even me I have been in the top 3 all spots to able to win in the 3 seasons in the era of super AP and just dropped helping clan decisions not divined with weaker mechs balanced never counter or inflated HP and I am just a goofier player here. 

Boosting recent era was nothing against the hardest and best era that was the AP era of 250 above minimum requirement to achieve beyond 300. There are just few guys around now playing and do not care much about to be at top.  

Nany of those guys been called no one else actually can do it cross clans. 

Be a bit humble. 

image.thumb.png.fda2b7fe64806c4dc27e6e4fd3b4fc81.png

LbRRY=

tenor.gif?itemid=5652260&ehk=jQif9H6hXae