So uhhh... what is the best way to get epic items ? (wierd i know)

heller

Question

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Play last mission of 1v1 on hard for fortune boxes over and over, join a clan that wins battles and kills titans (loot), have a base that makes 3 ultra cheaps and 1 power kit 24/7 to upgrade your epics into food.

Doesnot fortune boxes drop from insane ? and ultra cheap just takes forever compared to using all kits

1 hour ago, heller said:

Doesnot fortune boxes drop from insane ? and ultra cheap just takes forever compared to using all kits

yes, it drops but it is harder to use auto play and win. It is tuff for many players with some limitations. Some play Insane but Hard have the tendency I guess to give more fortune boxes. 

To get epics sometimes it is hard. Every account is based on luck and not all have the luck. 

Try to get fortune boxes for epics and legend luck. BASE can provide epics to some cost. 

On my bad, I forgot it was insane haha. i was thinking easy, medium, and hard. But yea, I meant insane.

Item boxes non stop are slower because you'll run out of money unless you only do one of those high gold missions, but if you do, you wont epics get from fortune boxes.

I do pure boxes until I'm down to 2 million cash and then go back to this way until 10 million.

26 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes, it drops but it is harder to use auto play and win. It is tuff for many players with some limitations. Some play Insane but Hard have the tendency I guess to give more fortune boxes. 

To get epics sometimes it is hard. Every account is based on luck and not all have the luck. 

Try to get fortune boxes for epics and legend luck. BASE can provide epics to some cost. 

Well my mech can beat insane easily with auto play,but during the extra gold event i did the last on insane over 10 times but didnot get a single fortune box so maybe i will try going for hard

The thing with base is that epics are so expensive that you are off better upgrading rare to epic

26 minutes ago, noㅤ said:

On my bad, I forgot it was insane haha. i was thinking easy, medium, and hard. But yea, I meant insane.

Item boxes non stop are slower because you'll run out of money unless you only do one of those high gold missions, but if you do, you wont epics get from fortune boxes.

I do pure boxes until I'm down to 2 million cash and then go back to this way until 10 million.

Wait i thought the last mission gives the most gold

As for the upgrading i craft tons of kits so i can 1 mythical per day since i have a lot of gold

Edited by heller (see edit history)