We are tired of these guys crashing the game when they are losing the match

Deadbody616

Will be good to know if server issue or guys around causing crashes. My kids told me that they have too many crashes practically every fight at least yesterday and today unable to get a complete fight for long. They play then game crash during the fight. Game has been crashing for few weeks. 

@Alexander Alex, can you please verify and if we have issues with the servers can you please let the community know with a proper notification in the forum? I will appreciate. 

Thank you

Wally 

There are like 10+ who has this crash, they can crash the servers if they dont wanna lose their stars. the only way is to tell Alexander to fix servers and patch the crash server

im so tired that they are crashing and want to be higher ranks

Edited by rayz2 (see edit history)

Its intentional. Once I was told in match chat they'd crash it because they don't want to lose to my trash mech and BAM, crash. Some dude posted a video here showing how they do it. Its a little square UI with tons or options but the admins deleted it for "showing an exploit".

There is also a way to generate relics now. Top ranks let their senior members know to help boost the clan but I'm tired of reporting. I felt like 1 out of 10 reports had any action and added tracking to my image and video links and lets just say its almost guaranteed they won't look at exploit reports. They look at some but its so disrespectful to not even check until months later.

I don't have much cash so I'm FTP but I had vowed to spend $100 on this game once I reached rank 1. Now I have no faith that the servers won't shut down forever without warning so I cant risk spending anything.

Its a real shame cuz I love this game and want to support it... Its just I ain't no gamblin' man. RIP, Supermechs. You're a dead game with an active player base. I shall call you a zombie game. Dead but still running.

That it you win the Jackpot 🎰 

That exactly what happen every day now 

A lot don’t play any more …from the arena you get kick out 

no win scenario ..rank lost 

they lost the game its 💀 

@Alexander please read the  above text 👆 

Game kick you out IMG_2632.thumb.png.2b58373203d2ddf92e6f40ae8d9b2bf0.png

Edited by MaveRick (see edit history)

16 hours ago, rayz2 said:

1 month later: online players 10

I agree with @rayz2, if you don't do something immediately, you will lose many valid players (including me) today I was tempted to donate to reach 3k Tokens and buy the offer but now, honestly, it doesn't make sense for me to throw $50 down the toilet, you'll have my money deserve them. Thanks and good job.

On 10/3/2023 at 9:24 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Will be good to know if server issue or guys around causing crashes. My kids told me that they have too many crashes practically every fight at least yesterday and today unable to get a complete fight for long. They play then game crash during the fight. Game has been crashing for few weeks. 

@Alexander Alex, can you please verify and if we have issues with the servers can you please let the community know with a proper notification in the forum? I will appreciate. 

Thank you

Wally 

Good luck for a Post 😂

On 10/3/2023 at 9:24 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Thank you

Wally 

Am not sure

there having there vacation time now

I know there no IT  to call 📱 

Ring ring ring no answer

13 hours ago, Sepia Rhino said:

I have also a problem in our clan the Titan had arised and still we had not gathered much tickets to unlock it but somehow a player of our clan has caused damage to the Titan .how is it possible??🤯

That player did damage to titan in his previous clan.

The guy is new obviously 

@AlejandroCan you patch the different hacks that hackers use to steal servers? It's annoying that they always use that to crash, and they can also keep user accounts, it's time to protect the server from those thieves.

Screenshot_20231010-134207.thumb.jpg.adb7bef46a14d4c955bc9ade16769ebc.jpg

This is one of the ones that generates massive crashes, I think they should patch now before all of them attack