Second mech

ARTY

Question

11 answers to this question

11 hours ago, ARTY said:

Do you have any recommendations on which energy mech tho? I could also use the same one for the 2nd one

Make the torso or your second a Windigo, it's a jack of all trades for a heat torso. Great cooling and great energy capacity alongside an impressive amount of health if you wish to capitalize off a tanky energy mech

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

4 hours ago, AtomusX said:

Make the torso or your second a Windigo, it's a jack of all trades for a physical torso. Great cooling and great energy capacity alongside an impressive amount of health if you wish to capitalize off a tanky energy mech

and should I keep everything else the same or make any minor adjusements?

3 hours ago, ARTY said:

and should I keep everything else the same or make any minor adjusements?

I'm not entirely sure. That would become a very solid mech especially after the windigo torso. maybe add like a frantic lighting? For extra damage, it's a good top weapon for that drone you got

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Sorry, I can't replicate in full using lower parts or torso max out.

Just looking at the numbers, you mech cooling and regen will be terrible. Your cap will be decent in some way.  The set up still have some room to add an extra weapon maybe one resist drainer. 

Your mech it is a classic mech for free to play starting points. It will be limited for lower ranks, and I will say will get stuck on R10 or lower in today arena condition. At R10 it is hard to win with that mech. 

The Nightmare torso, been the basic torso to start the game, it is not a wasted gold instead a good investment. Easy to get and can be used to R1 set ups. Some top players and I mean top 10 players indicate that Nightmare it is the best torso around. 

Windigo it is another option to use as second mech without premium part, if not available then make another Nightmare if not luck.

If you don't get Windigo and get Naga, you can also max Naga been close to a Windigo mirror and also easy to replace Naga if you get a Vest because only 1kg on weight apart avoiding having to change your set up. 

At EPIC level Nightmare vs Windigo

1-Nightmare weight it is less but less Hit Point

2- Easy to get because start as common part

3- A bit less on regen and energy grant

4- All resists are equal

5- Cooling a little less. 

image.png.e88af568384babf528b7b30eb5c42090.png

1- Windigo it is harder to get been an EPIC starting point and sometimes very hard to get like in my accounts. 

2- People use more because a tiny bit better on cooling and regen but it is heavier. With Nightmare you can compensate that weakness due to weight is less. Easier to set up windigo in some ways. 

image.png.61b74f8f71de00384203b74711fafb82.png

Just use what you have in hands between those two. 

For Naga EPIC it is use more on Energy mechs or even phys mech due to energy base. Resist it is as windigo and Nightmare. It is not a waste. Sure, people use more VEST because resist attributes and easier to assemble.

image.png.89020231206aef02f6e48ee2606c7069.png

image.png

19 minutes ago, hasn said:

2 of same the mechs can work like dual malice beam like what i use currently  

yes. It is basic and good choice when limitations are around. At lower ranks malice can be good and also with the proper parts can be use on high rank making the part in the long run not a waste. 

I agree you can use the same weapons for both mechs but I'd start upgrading cooling modules. A build like yours will advance quickly then hit a wall once you find heat mechs that don't require energy at all. When that happens, I'd swap an armor plate with a heat engine and a storage unit with a cooling module.

You can use that weight savings to better your build once you get lucky, like upgrading to an armored combined resistance matrix and double teleporter.

On 9/8/2023 at 6:35 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Sorry, I can't replicate in full using lower parts or torso max out.

Just looking at the numbers, you mech cooling and regen will be terrible. Your cap will be decent in some way.  The set up still have some room to add an extra weapon maybe one resist drainer. 

Your mech it is a classic mech for free to play starting points. It will be limited for lower ranks, and I will say will get stuck on R10 or lower in today arena condition. At R10 it is hard to win with that mech. 

The Nightmare torso, been the basic torso to start the game, it is not a wasted gold instead a good investment. Easy to get and can be used to R1 set ups. Some top players and I mean top 10 players indicate that Nightmare it is the best torso around. 

Windigo it is another option to use as second mech without premium part, if not available then make another Nightmare if not luck.

If you don't get Windigo and get Naga, you can also max Naga been close to a Windigo mirror and also easy to replace Naga if you get a Vest because only 1kg on weight apart avoiding having to change your set up. 

At EPIC level Nightmare vs Windigo

1-Nightmare weight it is less but less Hit Point

2- Easy to get because start as common part

3- A bit less on regen and energy grant

4- All resists are equal

5- Cooling a little less. 

image.png.e88af568384babf528b7b30eb5c42090.png

1- Windigo it is harder to get been an EPIC starting point and sometimes very hard to get like in my accounts. 

2- People use more because a tiny bit better on cooling and regen but it is heavier. With Nightmare you can compensate that weakness due to weight is less. Easier to set up windigo in some ways. 

image.png.61b74f8f71de00384203b74711fafb82.png

Just use what you have in hands between those two. 

For Naga EPIC it is use more on Energy mechs or even phys mech due to energy base. Resist it is as windigo and Nightmare. It is not a waste. Sure, people use more VEST because resist attributes and easier to assemble.

image.png.89020231206aef02f6e48ee2606c7069.png

image.png

So could I also use Hardened Platinum Vest as a torso for my 2nd mech?

image.png.e5c70d032d93ead94ec730897bddfe59.png

image.png.5e1fda218ccb9acc72df55a07d17d0fe.png

image.png.a518f938150ab8327f5c22085b410882.png

image.png.53446ab162fdd16f3b94086470bb7ad7.png

Well, normally the top players do not use Hardened Vest because harder to set up and less HP and phys resist vs the others Vest. Sure, it is premium torso, but people will use better Windigo instead to use that one. The pictures above are in the Legend status L1. 

Same issue happens with the monkey version Hollow

Sure, you can use it but if have too.