I lost my money after donating :/

SavageSV

Question

12 answers to this question

3 hours ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

You can check your payment and if there is enough evidence im sure they will either give you the offer or refund it. Offers also sometimes take up to a week to arrive so just be patient first. Hope this helps!

Offers do not take a week to arrive. You get them instantly 

On 8/9/2023 at 4:49 AM, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

You can check your payment and if there is enough evidence im sure they will either give you the offer or refund it. Offers also sometimes take up to a week to arrive so just be patient first. Hope this helps!

they just ignore me and troll on discord, lol

On 8/10/2023 at 11:15 PM, shockwave333 said:

all you  need  to do is contact your credit card or patpal if you are not getting anywhere 

I do it, and bank say to me - you need a wait 120 days.

On 8/11/2023 at 12:55 AM, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Hope you get your money back 😞

it's very sad that they scam their players, in vain tacticsoft sold the game to these scammers, in the end they killed the game

you need to show to the administrator your game ID and in game name using your own e-mail address related to the account. Show evidence of the payment. I had the issue before and was fixed after they review the information and got the items. As side note, rarely but it does happen, a purchase can be delayed for some reason sometimes like a day. It happens to me too. 

image.thumb.png.3bef5240e2b1dde564f67d856ba604db.png

12 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

you need to show to the administrator your game ID and in game name using your own e-mail address related to the account. Show evidence of the payment. I had the issue before and was fixed after they review the information and got the items. As side note, rarely but it does happen, a purchase can be delayed for some reason sometimes like a day. It happens to me too. 

image.thumb.png.3bef5240e2b1dde564f67d856ba604db.png

bro, it's been about 2 weeks, I applied, provided all the proofs, but they just ignore me, and the developers in Discord troll, lol

12 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

120 days bro you need a new bank that is utter bs 

so who is trollinh you on discord        if it really comes to it report them to the police 

developers, but it seems to me that the police will not care, because it's only 10 bucks

3 hours ago, SavageSV said:

bro, it's been about 2 weeks, I applied, provided all the proofs, but they just ignore me, and the developers in Discord troll, lol

developers, but it seems to me that the police will not care, because it's only 10 bucks

it shouldnt matter if its 10 or 100 bucks  the police should get involved as for the developer trolling you    why are you still playing the game uf it were me i would tell them to stick their game up their a@@

7 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

it shouldnt matter if its 10 or 100 bucks  the police should get involved as for the developer trolling you    why are you still playing the game uf it were me i would tell them to stick their game up their a@@

if it was a protest from the whole community, then yes, but nothing will change if I leave