music

Enemy

I AM THE RIGHTEOUS HAND OF GOD AND I AM THE DEVIL THAT YOU FORGOT AND I TOLD U ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE THAT I'II BE BACK I GUARANTEE AND THAT HE'LL COMING, HE'LL COMING HELL,HE'LL COMING WITH ME.

And it is well, with my soul
You line your pockets full of money that you steal from the poor
And on your way down to hell, you hear me ring that bell
And I said, hell's coming with me (hell's coming with me)

• 3 weeks later...

Super Mechs is a multiplayer game that offers a variety of activities, such as Campaign, Clans, Arena and Raid.

Campaign consists of 3 chapters (1v1, 2v2 and 3v3) that each consist of 8 boss missions, along with previous battles. There are also 3 difficulties and each one gives better rewards: Normal, Hard and Insane. Side missions are not important to get to boss missions but they offer better Token, gold and XP rewards.

Players can fight in PvP, called Arena, and can earn Arena Coins by winning matches online. Winning matches also allows you to progress through Ranks. Higher Ranks give you better rewards at the end of the season. There are 25 ranks in total, with 1-5 being the top ranks. Reaching these ranks is a massive achievement, and takes an experienced player who has played for a while. Arena Coins can be spent on a bunch of very powerful buffs for certain items, stats or mechanics in the game, for example, you can reduce backfire your weapons exhibit, get more HP or reduce the time needed to craft items in the Base.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2023 at 7:53 PM, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

Super Mechs is a multiplayer game that offers a variety of activities, such as Campaign, Clans, Arena and Raid.

Campaign consists of 3 chapters (1v1, 2v2 and 3v3) that each consist of 8 boss missions, along with previous battles. There are also 3 difficulties and each one gives better rewards: Normal, Hard and Insane. Side missions are not important to get to boss missions but they offer better Token, gold and XP rewards.

Players can fight in PvP, called Arena, and can earn Arena Coins by winning matches online. Winning matches also allows you to progress through Ranks. Higher Ranks give you better rewards at the end of the season. There are 25 ranks in total, with 1-5 being the top ranks. Reaching these ranks is a massive achievement, and takes an experienced player who has played for a while. Arena Coins can be spent on a bunch of very powerful buffs for certain items, stats or mechanics in the game, for example, you can reduce backfire your weapons exhibit, get more HP or reduce the time needed to craft items in the Base.

yep